Thread: Happy valentines day

Happy valentines day

This is the second year without my partner. I'm not having a good day anixous focusing on unimportant things like my eye floaters. My mother is being a nightmare nothing new. I hope you all had a better day.

Re: Happy valentines day

I hope your day gets better, you will be in my prayers!

My daughter calls today "Single Awareness Day" ~lol~ When I was single and on my own, it was an excuse to buy lot's of candy cheap on Feb. 15th

Positive thoughts
    "Eat. Drink. Enjoy the work you do. Be thankful for the blessings God gives you in this life. Live, love and seek out the things that bring your heart joy. The rest is meaningless... Like chasing the wind." King Solomon

The best help is the help you give yourself! http://cbt4panic.org/

Today is such an extremely day lost my 12 year old daughter last July, she had cancer since the age of 2 and we fought for so long and she was in hospital for her 2nd bone marrow transplant but unfortunately after such a fight which she was the most inspirational little girl I knew and raised so much for charity over the years it now appears 6 months later their was a problem with the machine which may have affected the frozen bone marrow which did not grow once it was infused. I could understand in a way I thought she gave up but it looks like the hospital let her down I am devestated. Our saying was Happy Happy Happy, Fun Fun Fun Always Smile. I must keep that going but after knowing that the hospital looks like they have let Sophie down it is extremely hard. Oh forgot to mention it was her 13th Birthday on Tuesay!!!

Hi Debbie,

Incredibly sorry about your loss! Whenever you need help and support, please come here and we'll all do our best to help.

Cyber hugs, A

Margaret Thatcher

Debbie I'm so sorry for your loss. You are in my prayers as well. Thank you all for your support.

Thread Information