Thread: Ecg

Ecg

Ok so I went to the docs and he's pretty sure it's muscular but wants me to have an ECG at 6 this evening , has anybody had this and what does it entail ? Does it hurt and what will it show ? I was to nervous to ask but he did say heart problems is extremely rare in my age group I'm 34
    Thanks for reading , once I get something into my head I can't let it lie x

Re: Ecg

It's completly painless I've had around 20 in the past few months

I had one done about 2 years ago, its painless they just put Stickers to your ankles and around your chest they are attached to wires and it does a simple check of your heart rate and things,

Takes about 5 mins xx

Hi

This is just a courtesy reply to let you know that your post was moved from its original place to a sub-forum that is more relevant to your problem.

This is nothing personal - it just enables us to keep posts about the same problems in the relevant forums so other members with any experience with the issues can find them more easily.

“Don't be afraid of death; be afraid of an unlived life. You don't have to live forever, you just have to live.” - Natalie Babbitt

Please help keep NMP running and donate to the running costs: http://www.nomorepanic.co.uk/donate

This is a whole sub-forum dedicated to this test so have a read of the posts in here

“Don't be afraid of death; be afraid of an unlived life. You don't have to live forever, you just have to live.” - Natalie Babbitt

Please help keep NMP running and donate to the running costs: http://www.nomorepanic.co.uk/donate

That's ok thanks didn't see this forum , had it done machine wouldn't print so doctor read it off screen , that's ok right ? X

Had my ecg

So I has it done due to some
    Chest discomfort , the machine wouldn't print so the doc had to read off the screen , I'm worrying that because it wouldn't print the machine was faulty and I do have a heart complaint , how accurate are they and are gps qualified to read them , he said it was normal but I'm doubting it and worrying over the not printing, I went out last night with my girl friends and we had a
    Blast never stopped laughing and dancing , surely I wouldn't have been able to so that , why do I always doubt the tests :(

They don't need to print them to read it

You are fine

Thanks , I've never ever worried about my heart only ever cancer , this is becoming a new obsession

Thread Information