Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: No one understands

No one understands

Hello everyone,

I'm feeling unbelievably low, I've never felt this bad before. No one in my family understand me, I don't even understand myself anymore. Like I try to tell them what's wrong but I can't put it into words. The few times I do manage they laugh at me, not horribly. But just because of what I say.

This problem started a couple of nights ago, I had just finished watching a film and I just got this surge of sadness/loneliness. I then went and sat on my bed and couldn't stop crying because of how bad I felt. I even felt suicidal, to be honest I still do which is why I need to write here as it really scares me.

Since then I've felt super low. I can hardly think, my memory's all over the place. I have no emotions. I honestly feel like I'm going/am crazy.

I don't know if this could be somehow related to me upping my sertraline dose 10 days ago, I hope it is. I really do not feel right though and it's making me feel really really down

I did promise myself a while ago that I wouldn't write anymore threads as I had been doing so well, but this is just horrible though.

I don't know how anyone's going to help, but yeah.

Re: No one understands

Not sure what to say other than you're not alone. People care. We care. If it's to do with possible recent medication could you ring your doctor to say you think it's having negative side effects? X

Quote Originally Posted by Jonesle View Post
    Not sure what to say other than you're not alone. People care. We care. If it's to do with possible recent medication could you ring your doctor to say you think it's having negative side effects? X
    My mum will not let me until it's atleast been a month.

I would put my money on it that it's all down to your upping your medication. You've been doing so well, read back on your diary. What is it you want to relay to your family, is it symptoms? Emotions? Maybe we could help?

You are mature enough to make the decision to see the doctor. By no means do i wish to disrespect your mother, but this is your body, your thoughts. And if their not quiet getting it. Then you need to wear the shoes and take the right step in getting some advise, even if it's NHS help line.

Your a pillar of support to others, we are here for you too.

I agree with the above sweetheart.

I've no experience with medication but we do care about you. You're so not alone x

Quote Originally Posted by KLP View Post
    I would put my money on it that it's all down to your upping your medication. You've been doing so well, read back on your diary. What is it you want to relay to your family, is it symptoms? Emotions? Maybe we could help?

You are mature enough to make the decision to see the doctor. By no means do i wish to disrespect your mother, but this is your body, your thoughts. And if their not quiet getting it. Then you need to wear the shoes and take the right step in getting some advise, even if it's NHS help line.

Your a pillar of support to others, we are here for you too.
    Thank you KLP,

I just generally want to tell her how I feel mentally, but like I said. I can't put it into words.

My symptoms are fairly non existent, thankfully.

I've tried telling them that I'm sure the medication is only suppose to take the edge off the negativity. Not make it. I honestly felt better on the lower dose. My psychiatrist is coming out to me on Monday, so I will say it to him then, but he will most likely say the same.

---------- Post added at 22:54 ---------- Previous post was at 22:53 ----------

Quote Originally Posted by WhyWhyWhy View Post
    I agree with the above sweetheart.

I've no experience with medication but we do care about you. You're so not alone x

Thank you WhyWhyWhy

Try not to over analyse what your meds should be doing for you. You have no symptoms yay. Great. Wish I was there, we all do. What are you finding negative?

Big hug

I know when you're feeling at your lowest some recommendations can feel slightly tedious, however I'm gonna launch straight in

What are you doing right now? Can you distract yourself? Have you something you can read? Something you can watch? Nothing too heavy, just something light hearted. Some relaxation videos on youtube maybe. It's so good that you're writing it down on here how you're feeling

What time do you usually go to sleep? Can you take a shower or a bath? Make a hot chocolate or get a small snack?

I sincerely hope you get a peaceful sleep and wake up feeling a relief that this feeling has lifted x

Hello hun

My daughter was put on these meds, so I have little experience in dealing with them. They disagreed with her, so she had to come off them., but I do know that it can work for some people.

My heart goes out to you, this must be soo dame hard for you

You have had some great advice already, as always on this great site.

Hunny, if its really that bad, PLEASE, PLEASE talk to you mum, it does sound like the meds, from what you have said.

YOU CAN, take control hear hun, YOU CAN, talk to you mum. Tell her how bad its making you feel. PLEASE...ask if you can just talk to the gp.

LOVE JILL XX

------------------------------------------

"Every thought you think changes your
    biochemistry.
    Your hormones are effected by your
    thoughts.
    Pay attention to stuff that bring you
    joy.
    Look for things that bring you a
    SMILE"

---------------------------------

Can you write her a letter? Would that the an easier way of telling her how you're feeling? X

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread Information