Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: No one understands

Re: No one understands

Quote Originally Posted by KLP View Post
    Try not to over analyse what your meds should be doing for you. You have no symptoms yay. Great. Wish I was there, we all do. What are you finding negative?

Big hug

I'm not really over analysing because I can hardly think :l

I'm finding everything negative, I don't feel myself anymore. I really am starting to not like this. I shouldn't of even started the medication but everyone wanted me to.

---------- Post added at 23:10 ---------- Previous post was at 23:07 ----------

Quote Originally Posted by jill View Post
    Hello hun

My daughter was put on these meds, so I have little experience in dealing with them. They disagreed with her, so she had to come off them., but I do know that it can work for some people.

My heart goes out to you, this must be soo dame hard for you

You have had some great advice already, as always on this great site.

Hunny, if its really that bad, PLEASE, PLEASE talk to you mum, it does sound like the meds, from what you have said.

YOU CAN, take control hear hun, YOU CAN, talk to you mum. Tell her how bad its making you feel. PLEASE...ask if you can just talk to the gp.

LOVE JILL XX
    Thank you Jill,

My mum is of the idea that it will pass, but I feel the opposite. it's making a whole new problem..

I'll try and talk to her again tomorrow. How would I start to drop down a dose?

But ask yourself this,

Would you hate the symptoms of anxiety returning, or would you be content (I use the term loosely) waiting for the meds to click in?

I know what I would do, ride the storm. But I'm not in your shoes.

Another big hug

Quote Originally Posted by WhyWhyWhy View Post
    I know when you're feeling at your lowest some recommendations can feel slightly tedious, however I'm gonna launch straight in

What are you doing right now? Can you distract yourself? Have you something you can read? Something you can watch? Nothing too heavy, just something light hearted. Some relaxation videos on youtube maybe. It's so good that you're writing it down on here how you're feeling

What time do you usually go to sleep? Can you take a shower or a bath? Make a hot chocolate or get a small snack?

I sincerely hope you get a peaceful sleep and wake up feeling a relief that this feeling has lifted x
    Thank you again,

I've just had a bath, and I go to bed around 12, I've just started listening to a podcast that will help

May you have a peaceful sleep too.

Quote Originally Posted by LunaLiuna View Post

I'll try and talk to her again tomorrow. How would I start to drop down a dose?
    Many people on this site cut the tablets up, and progressively lower the dosage.
    I find this hard to responded too, as I've never taken any medication. Yet!

Quote Originally Posted by KLP View Post
    But ask yourself this,

Would you hate the symptoms of anxiety returning, or would you be content (I use the term loosely) waiting for the meds to click in?

I know what I would do, ride the storm. But I'm not in your shoes.

Another big hug
    But this is the thing, I can't ride the storm when I feel so drugged up that I can't think :l

I want to ride it, but I just feel like it's maybe making things worse, or at the very least it's at a too high of a dose.

Your smart enough to make the informed decision.

Thank you Jill,

My mum is of the idea that it will pass, but I feel the opposite. it's making a whole new problem..

I'll try and talk to her again tomorrow. How would I start to drop down a dose?[/QUOTE]

Hi hun

The symptoms and side effects of meds can pass hun, that's possible, but I do know how bad it can make you feel, its blinkin awful

YOU NEED to talk to a professional if you want to drop down on your meds, it all depends on how long you have been on them on what does you on.

Remember, YOU are control hear, YOU. NO ONE, can make you do anything, BUT, ALWAYS get advice on meds, NEVER come off them without advice.

YOU TAKE CARE

I hope this passes soon hun

TAKE CARE

LOVE JILL XXX

------------------------------------------

"Every thought you think changes your
    biochemistry.
    Your hormones are effected by your
    thoughts.
    Pay attention to stuff that bring you
    joy.
    Look for things that bring you a
    SMILE"

---------------------------------

Hey there, Luna. Hate to hear that you're feeling so down but remember that it's possibly a small blip or a change in the medication. We all have our off days and weeks and writing about those days is what this forum is partially all about.

I think that you normally feel your emotions in a real manner and so, not feeling at all has to be very troublesome. Any time that you feel suicidal on SSRI's it is something to take seriously. This is a place where you must get your point across, as this is YOUR life.

I have no real experience with this medication but I know how hard it is to ride out the storm when you can't think straight. Try talking to your Mother again or write her a letter. Call a suicide hotline and speak to a trained volunteer. Don't let anyone take your voice away.
    I'm here if you need to talk.

Quote Originally Posted by Tanner40 View Post
    Hey there, Luna. Hate to hear that you're feeling so down but remember that it's possibly a small blip or a change in the medication. We all have our off days and weeks and writing about those days is what this forum is partially all about.

I think that you normally feel your emotions in a real manner and so, not feeling at all has to be very troublesome. Any time that you feel suicidal on SSRI's it is something to take seriously. This is a place where you must get your point across, as this is YOUR life.

I have no real experience with this medication but I know how hard it is to ride out the storm when you can't think straight. Try talking to your Mother again or write her a letter. Call a suicide hotline and speak to a trained volunteer. Don't let anyone take your voice away.
    I'm here if you need to talk.
    Thank you Tanner,

You hit how I feel perfectly, it's this lack of emotion that gets me the most. I told my mum that I couldn't stop crying the other night but I didn't mention the suicidal thoughts. it's not like they're intrusive either, I dwell on them which is so unlike me. I'm sure I've shown how much I love life in the past.

I told mum, how I was feeling again. She seemed a little more bothered this time but still wants me to carry on taking them, she even got my nan on the phone who backed her up.

I can't do this, it's either carry on taking them and getting more psychotic, or stopping them and everyone getting really dissapointed in me. I'm so stuck. I feel horrible. I want to be how I use to be, where I could think.

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread Information