Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: No one understands

Re: No one understands

Chin up little Buddha, I can't advise you on meds as I've never experienced them. But I know you'll get through this. Keep talking to your mum, see if you can get advice from a doctor over the phone maybe?

Quote Originally Posted by Phuzella View Post
    Chin up little Buddha
    That made me smile

Thank you, I know I'll get through it too. It's just horrible and I hate feeling so dark.

What are your plans for today, Luna? Anything that you enjoy or are looking forward to doing?

I was suppose to go out woodcutting at 7am but failed to get up, I also was suppose to go over to see my nan but I didn't go because I'm just generally feeling pretty moody (stupid I know)

I'm going to go out for an extra long walk tonight to shake things up though, I'm not sure what to do until then.

I want to go back down to 50mg but yeah, that's proving a little hard.

Did you get the podcast pm I sent you earlier?

Luna,
    I KNOW exactly how you feel. I went through a VERY rough patch as I was titrating up on the Sert…..this is a normal feeling- although the only thing to be very concerned about are the suicidal thoughts.

I 100% believe this will all balance out with some time….., and you may find amazing strides forward at that point, but it is going to take some time. Some real time…..possibly weeks into months. I am at 10 weeks at 100mg, and I am doing amazingly. I am every bit as good as I was before my full on breakdown, and I believe with time I will surpass where I was even before.

My doctor is wonderful and she INSISTS that 12 weeks at the "therapeutic dose" is essential before making decisions to go down, go up, or stop.

Can you float through this "non-thinking" time. You are thinking…..you are just thinking about how you are not thinking "normally", and now you are stuck in the loop of dwelling on the yucky feeling.

I was so depressed for a stint, and it was due to adjusting to the meds….., but it is GONE. I couldn't keep a thought in my head, couldn't process, …..felt in a terrible fog with no short term memory at all. That is all gone except for the short term memory part- still working through that.

How can we help you float through these days, my friend, until you feel the leveling out start to happen--- as I am pretty sure that is what will happen.

Plus, you only have a few more days until you see your pdoc, and can gather his advice at that time…...

Quote Originally Posted by TooMuchToLiveFor View Post
    Luna,
    I KNOW exactly how you feel. I went through a VERY rough patch as I was titrating up on the Sert…..this is a normal feeling- although the only thing to be very concerned about are the suicidal thoughts.

I 100% believe this will all balance out with some time….., and you may find amazing strides forward at that point, but it is going to take some time. Some real time…..possibly weeks into months. I am at 10 weeks at 100mg, and I am doing amazingly. I am every bit as good as I was before my full on breakdown, and I believe with time I will surpass where I was even before.

My doctor is wonderful and she INSISTS that 12 weeks at the "therapeutic dose" is essential before making decisions to go down, go up, or stop.

Can you float through this "non-thinking" time. You are thinking…..you are just thinking about how you are not thinking "normally", and now you are stuck in the loop of dwelling on the yucky feeling.

I was so depressed for a stint, and it was due to adjusting to the meds….., but it is GONE. I couldn't keep a thought in my head, couldn't process, …..felt in a terrible fog with no short term memory at all. That is all gone except for the short term memory part- still working through that.

How can we help you float through these days, my friend, until you feel the leveling out start to happen--- as I am pretty sure that is what will happen.

Plus, you only have a few more days until you see your pdoc, and can gather his advice at that time…...
    Thank you TooMuch,

I've just come to the conclusion that they're doing more harm than good now, it's so hard to stay positive when your minds so impaired. But It comforts me to see that yours had calmed down.

I'll tell my psychiatrist how I'm feeling, which will probably shock him compared to how I usually am.

Thank you for replying everyone, it means a lot

Quote Originally Posted by jayl View Post
    Liam what is stopping you from going back to 50mg if you feel this bad?
    And yes I did get the podcast, thanks.
    The fact that my parents would be dissapointed.

Quote Originally Posted by jayl View Post
    Sorry if I'm missing something but why would they be disappointed? Surley a lower dose is better?
    Because they think I'll go back to being a little worse, which I honestly can't say they might be wrong on. But I don't know. Today's hasn't been really bad, yet. So hopefully it might actually be calming down.

How you feeling now?

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread Information