Thread: does anyone understand

does anyone understand

Hi I've not posted on this forum before I don't think but I've had depression anxiety health anxiety and ocd for about 9 years I think lately coming off antidepressants down to half dose having bad case of cancer phobia scared of stomach cancer and just had flu the one thing I suffer with physically is stomach problems and am on permanent meds but after this flu I just feel like I can no longer be bothered to fight my depression and problems im not suicidal I mean it's like I'm losing the will to live I'm too tired to fight my crap anymore I feel like it would be easier to just give in I don't know where to turn have beautiful kids husband nice family but I can't fight no more please advise

Re: does anyone understand

Hi Tracie,

I can't give much advice, but as an HA sufferer myself I just wanted to say that you're not alone, stomach cancer is what set me off after I had a weird stomach ache one morning, turned out it was because I wasn't getting enough fiber in my diet!
    So there are plenty of other things than can cause stomach aches, I think that there's a page on this forum especially for I.B.S, the people posting there probably have more answers and they might be experiencing the same problems you have.

So you're not alone! Just keep telling yourself that! You're still recovering from the flu so it's normal to feel out of it, you mentioned that you have a nice family so you could ask them or your husband for tips to help you recover quicker? If not there's plenty of people here to ask for advice!

Hope this helps!

Freeky

Thanks Freeky so kind of you to answer been listening to a good self help book and am
    Trying to sort myself out it's hard isn't it but good we can talk on here I hope that one day my HA and depression and other things will be sorted thanks for your advice I will have a good read take care

You're welcome! Glad I helped!

What's this self help book called? I could do with something like that to listen to as I'm trying to do my coursework!

It's called self help for your nerves by Dr Claire weekes really good

Ok, thanks! I'll check it out.

Thread Information