Thread: Please dont think me crazy

Please dont think me crazy

OK I am waiting for a routine apt to see the dr about this new lump in my breast. Anyway tonight I pressed hard on it and it sort felt like it fizzed under my fingers and went down slightly, although there is still something there. Everything I have read says you cant pop cysts, but it felt like something gave way. I am now going crazy with panic as I can still feel something but I don't know what gave way under my finger or whether I imagined it.

I am going to make an em apt tomorrow x

Re: Please dont think me crazy

Please somebody its happened again tonight. I am going to the drs tomorrow but I am so scared. There is something in my breast and it blows up over the night and the course of the day and when I press it deflates like popping something. I am so scared its cancer related :(. When I press it I feel it deflate and it almost fizzes under my fingers as it goes down :(

Hi was it today you went to dr? I have lumpy breasts and have had several issues, it sounds like you may have fibrous tissue which is ok. It is worse before your period and is also sore. Cancer lumps don't usually move much and certainly don't 'go squishy'. Are you feeling better today?
    Sarah.

I couldn't get in. I am going to sit in the surgery tomorrow and wait to be seen. I feel mad even writing this, but it seems to fill with fluid over a period of 24 hours and then in evening when I check its back, with gentle pressure it feels like it deflates and then is gone. completely an then refills over the next day xx

Went to GP typically it had gone down again, but it has blown up again. I am convinced a tumour is blocking something and making my breast fill up with fluid. :(

Not that anyone has read this. It's still doing it but harder to deflate. Been to the drs but as always it seems to not be up then. Think I might commit myself. I know I am not imagining it because there it was again at 9pm. :( I am disturbed by it now.

Sahara I have this thing on my back that I thought was a cyst. Months after I found it it came to a head and popped. Ever since then it fills occasionally and I pop it. I have no clue what it is. I don't worry bc you can't pop cancer. Still it's worth having it checked because it's in your breast but I really really think it's nothing sinister.

Thread Information