I had a trauma 4 weeks ago. I was at a house party and my drink was spiked. I had a terrible reaction to whatever it was spiked with, believed I was dying. I have never been the same since.

My crisis team say I have extreme anxiety. That everything I am experiencing is stress reactions.

I don't feel the same person anymore. I either cry and panic because I am scared I am going to be like this forever or take lorazepam and cry because I feel more normal but it's because of a tablet.

I started on sertraline 50mg three days ago. I take it at night and the only symptoms I have are the worst. My panic is through the roof and my bad thoughts are extreme. I think I might be thinking psychotic thoughts like maybe I died that night and this is hell and feeling like every day is Groundhog Day. I feel like I am going to die any second.

I don't know what to do. This panic and anxiety has completely taken over my life and my mind. I have had suicidal thoughts which is crazy because I am scared of dying but I don't know how much longer I can cope with feeling like this.