Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 8910

Thread: Please help me

Re: Please help me

Leaving a wee note for myself when dealing with the morning anxiety.

If something bad is going to happen, I'd rather it happened whilst doing something, instead of being sat on the couch, scared of it happening. Now go do the breakfast dishes and repeat "every day, in every way, I am getting better and better"

Good for you, Nova!!!

Hi Nova, I woke up for the first time this morning without anxiety. Almost 5 weeks in my treatment. Hang on there.

I've woke up without anxiety too Helena. In fact I've been laughing and smiling. I was even singing a bit and kicking a ball abou for Buster. I'm actually a little concerned, is it normal to feel so happy?

Hi nova glad you feel good. Few days I feel good as well but a bit scared to go down!!!!
    Have app. on friday with my gp don't know if my dose is going up or not:( oh well have to wait.
    Wishing you all the best

Hello girl how are you doing?

Hello everyone. Ilda glad you feel better ! I can say I have been feeling good 5 days in a row, no more morning anxiety, sleeping better and better each day. Looks like I am starting to have my life back. I still have a bit of chest pressure at the end of the afternoon around 6pm, don't know why but nothing bad really. Hope this too will settle.
    Nova how have you been ?

Hi all, I'm sorry I haven't been about so much. I made the decision to stay away from forums and google as I was really getting very obsessed and I felt I needed to stop looking for reassurance and try to be strong.

On the whole I have been better. It's hard to judge as I am homeless in 4 days and have no idea what's going to happen and haven't even started packing so I am stressed and still prone to attacks of feeling overwhelmed and worried about going crazy. But on the whole I am functioning a little better. I walk four miles a day with my dog now. Got back into gaming in the evening and enjoy it. Started a course with panic center online. It's very very slow but there is progress.

I hope everyone is doing well. Please forgive me for not being about so much, I just need to keep pushing on. I will pop back every so often and I cant actually express enough my gratitude to you all. Keep fighting the good fight xxx

Hi all, two months on since my last post, I wanted to come back and update this. Looking at my posts on here, I have been thinking, god, I hope noone reads this thats about to take sertraline, they will be terrified! So I thought I should put on the happy ending too

The first few months on sertraline were hellish for me, I wont lie. But I had very very extreme anxiety and even as hard as the first month on sertraline was in particular, I'd choose that any day over the fear I felt on a day to day basis.

I am now doing great. Still on 100mg, discharged from mental health team, discharged from counselling and working hard on living a happier life. There have been huge changes, I am now engaged and very happy. I dont speak with my family anymore which is sad but ultimately has had a very positive effect on me. All in all, life is good and I am so grateful that we have medicine like sertraline to help. If anyone reading this is having any kind of doubts, please dont. It might not be easy to get established on any antidepressant, but when they work, the relief is amazing. Take care guys

lustral is a terrible drug i ve ever seen... all of the anti-deppresant are terrible and products of unfinished study

Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 8910

Thread Information