Thread: Anyone from Ipswich?

Smile Anyone from Ipswich?

I guess I'm looking for people in a similar situation to myself, who are wanting to get out of the lonely rut anxiety brings.
    I'm 30 yr old female, 3 kiddos, I live in Ipswich. I used to be a midwife and had a big circle of friends. Since the bad anxiety hit a year ago, I had to give up work, and have found my circle of friends gradually decline to nadda.
    So I guess I'm looking for potential friends. Or someone in a similar situation to chat to over the phone/Facebook etc. None of my friends know why I no longer work, none of them know about my panic attacks and anxiety, so it's a bit of a lonely life really.

Erm...yeah. that's just about it really!

Re: Anyone from Ipswich?

hi shea

talk to people dont be shy,you willbe amazed how many are the same as you. i feel good when i talk about my problems.

jason

Re: Anyone from Ipswich?

Welcome Shea, some really nice peeps on here.

Anxiety turned my world upside down too. Done a lot of reading on CBT lately and that has helped me and I am trying to introduce coping with things I have learned in my reading.

Are you taking any meds?

I have been on Cit 40mg for 11 weeks now and things are a lot better but I still have certain triggers. Been a bit of a journey all round but the guys are superb for help and advice on here.

Marty

Thread Information