Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Shooting pains in the head?

Re: Shooting pains in the head?

Mine is spasms caused by my tmj, it does sound stress/anx related.......

I am only 16 turning 17 and I've had a problem with my sinus with my whole face and head it used to hurt and my headache really hurt and I couldn't sleep. I saw the doctor and he gave me some tablets and it gone away but now I keep getting shooting pains in my head and its making feel sick but then it goes away and then I get this horrible taste in my mouth :S

Can you help? Thanks for you time and helping me.

Lauren.

I am only 16 turning 17 and I've had a problem with my sinus with my whole face and head it used to hurt and my headache really hurt and I couldn't sleep. I saw the doctor and he gave me some tablets and it gone away but now I keep getting shooting pains in my head and its making feel sick but then it goes away and then I get this horrible taste in my mouth :S

Can you help? Thanks for you time and helping me.

Lauren.

Hi Chopper,
    The reason of your shaky body is citalopram. you should stop taking this medicine . it is really bad and ahs no use. try to live without this tablet , it just has side effect that destroys your body and your life. I had the experience.
    Best,
    Mary

Hi, I've never posted on this forum or any forum ever. But I was reading up on this in a couple different places and I'm a little worried. I have this thing that happens similar to what everyone is talking about, but I have an extra symptom that I can't find any information about. Basically, it seems that when I get really angry (just for a split second) I get what feel like an electric shock on the right side of my brain sort of in the frontal area of the parietal lobe. It only lasts for a split second but hurts really bad. And the second thing that happens is my vision goes black for a split second as well. And when someone really irritates me it will happen up to 5 times in a minute or as long as te person is still in front of me. (I forgot to mention I am a super calm person. It takes a lot to rattle me at all.) idk if I should talk to my physician about seeing a neurologist or what it could even be.
    A little background about me: I have recently developed panic/anxiety problems and I have a prescription of zoloft that I take every day and .5mg of xanax I only take when I feel a panic attack coming on. Other than that I am a calm person and handle my stress very well.
    Hopefully someone can help me out!

Thank you for your time

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information