Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: When will I calm down?

Exclamation When will I calm down?

I'm new here, first post. I've suffered from bad health anxiety for a while now and frequently force symptoms to appear and then they usually go away. I was married yesterday and for the past two weeks symptoms I've never experienced before appeared like very heavy hand shaking, left side face numbness and internal shaking feeling. I feel like my nervous system is shutting down. I was coping because I thought I was just stressed but I'm not anymore. Could it be an actual illness? If it is anxiety how long should it take for my system to return to normal?

Re: When will I calm down?

Over the past two weeks your thoughts and energy have culminated in you having a high and persistent anxiety state. I don't have panic attacks nor have anything particularly that makes me anxious, but a mixture of my past worries has made my nerves a mess. I also have symptoms that change on an hourly basis, plus ones that are continuous. I hope this helps.

---------- Post added at 22:26 ---------- Previous post was at 22:24 ----------

Tonight I am particularly jittery, but I don't know why!

I get all those symptoms and much more my list is endless,Sounds like you have had a lot of stress getting married can be a very stressful time especially the weeks before getting it organized your body is tired maybe causing your anxiety to take over a bit.
    Talk to your doctor maybe she can advise you a method to make you feel better

Is it normal for those symptoms to be consistent? Shaking 24/7?

Yes it can do that lots of mine are 24/7 and i have been seeing my doctor for months i tell her every time.Go and see yours make you feel better

Thanks so much!

Yep like dexter I have them 24/7, it's whether you choose to make them an issue if not, I've recently been able not to focus on them until today. Mwah!

It's so hard not to! I'm going insane. I feel like I need to be committed. I now have bruises under my arm pits from checking my nodes which now that they are sore only make it worse! I used to just have 30 minute long panic attacks. Nows it's all day everyday

300mg lithium
    Low dose Xanax and clonidine as needed.

I have been bad again for the past 2 weeks! Thinking I have something wrong with me in 2 weeks I have thought I have had nasal cancer, sinus cancer, melanoma and now a brain tumor! In 2 WEEKS!!!!! now as I type this I have a tingling arm, I have given myself a panic attack :( I thought I beat this!! Not been here reading this forum for a long long time

That's rough. I've finally calmed down 2 mg of Xanax later which I hate taking but I just can't deal sometimes. Hopefully the mornin doesn't start out with crazy panic.

300mg lithium
    Low dose Xanax and clonidine as needed.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information