Thread: how many of you get back ache with your anxiety?

how many of you get back ache with your anxiety?

if so, why is this?

i am experiencing back ache at the moment. Only since today, but I feel myself getting more anxious with every little symptom I am experiencing. do any of you feel like this a lot?

Re: how many of you get back ache with your anxiety?

Anxious people get alot of pain all over, as being anxious causes tension which affects the muscles, so its a common symptom. This is why they always say to do warm-up exercises before working out to warm up the muscles so they won't be damaged. Anxious people have a certain way of holding themselves...visible to non-sufferers, even the muscles behind our eyes are affected and can make some of us look a bit wide-eyed ...unless we've been tranquilized that is

Quote Originally Posted by I still Believe View Post
    Anxious people get alot of pain all over, as being anxious causes tension which affects the muscles, so its a common symptom. This is why they always say to do warm-up exercises before working out to warm up the muscles so they won't be damaged. Anxious people have a certain way of holding themselves...visible to non-sufferers, even the muscles behind our eyes are affected and can make some of us look a bit wide-eyed ...unless we've been tranquilized that is
    I know, it's annoying isn't it. I thought I was over anxiety (I guess you are never over it), but it keeps sneaking up and being irritating.

What is the best thing to do to relieve it? Apart from actually overcoming anxiety all together, which is hard to do.

Well even though the cause might be anxiety, muscle tension is a physical thing so treat it the way you would any muscular pain really. I also found that massage helped alot with back pain...anything that eases the muscles really, like taking warm bath with something like Radox...old stuff that really works.

Thread Information