Thread: Can't stop crying!

Can't stop crying!

Ok I think I've gone a bit manic with posts recently, but find this is the only place to vent and get reassurance!

Problem is I can't stop crying! I am feeling low because of the awful anxiety I'm experiencing atm, but I've felt lower! I just can't stop crying!

Take at the moment for example. I'm lying downstairs with housemate watching tv and tears are streaming down my face, and won't stop! Has anyone else experienced this? I've been like this for the last few days and have no idea why!

Please help :(

Re: Can't stop crying!

Mgw yeah I was like that constantly crying ,anything or anyone would set me off ,but I can honestly say everytime I cried I felt better try not to worry to much about it you have a good cry it will pass im sure it did with me xx

You need it, it's your emotions coming out and settling.

AND
    'AV A
    PASTY

I was like that a lot. Only a few days ago I had a good cry. But when I was at my worst, I was crying all day. It's not nice, but you WILL come through it. Virtual hug.

Thanks so much guys. Just fed up of everything right now :( Anxiety is through the roof and I guess this is why I'm like this.. can't stop shaking right now.

I have to admit though,crying is feeling good some times!

I cried and was shaking a lot when my anxiety was really bad. My husband would ask why I was cryinf and my only answer was "I don't know"

I agree with Pancho...crying is normal when you need to get your emotions out. Better than keeping them in

Okay Im having a major panic attack right now.

Just tried to have a cigarette and almost collapsed on floor shaking heart going so fast, I'm assuming this is panic attack?

All my emotions are so extreme and negative right now I have no idea why!

I actually stopped smoking because it used to send me into a panic attack. I hope you are feeling better this morning.

I know it sounds daft but with panic attacks, focusing on your breathing really does work, as well as accepting when you are in a panic attack, all you can do is ride it out and breathe. Breathe in through your nose for a count of 4, hold for 3 and breath out long and slow for 6. The breath out should be longer. Your heart will slow and the panic will pass.

As for the crying, yes I know that. I have depression and my anxiety has been so terrible the last few days I have had hysterical crying fits. I just randomly burst into tears too.

Thanks so much for your reply.

I find it really hard to focus on breathing- I always feel like I can't breathe properly and panic that there's something wrong with me! I will try doing this next time though.

As for smoking I think I am going to have to stop. I keep tryin to smoke to feel 'normal' but everytime I do I feel worse than ever!

Today is not so good. Could not sleep at all last night and spent most the night crying and now it just seems to be getting worse :(.

Thread Information