Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 789

Thread: Lustral sertraline, about to start, scared

Re: Lustral sertraline, about to start, scared

Hope everyone is good!

I hope upping the dose went okay for you Ilda! How are you doing?

I've had a really good few days- felt a lot better than I have in a long long time. Even went into the town centre last Friday with friends- Had a few mini anxiety attacks but overall a lot better!

This evening I have felt pretty bad- still not as bad as before. I just feel like all the old feelings are coming back again :(. I think it might be linked to me going away to do research on Tuesday Morning. I'm terrified of planes, literally terrified!

It's good to read that you're doing so well. It's disappointing when you have a blip isn't it?! I had a good week last week then, on Sunday evening, I had a small panic attack and also woke up during the night feeling horrible. I just had to be firm with myself accepting that it is what it is and that it would go away. By Monday afternoon I felt ok again and the last couple of days have been good ones.
    Must keep plodding on but after loving feeling like me again, those old feelings really knock you for six. X

Hi mgr
    I'm doing great hope you doing great as well first 2 days after increasing my dose omg I was really tired but it went. Oh I missed you guys so much but been a bit busy this days sorting out my son school my middle one was a bit sick and the old one is trouble:( been having ups and downs but nothing to do with sertraline is the mess im going through at the moment!
    Hope you well big hugs

Hi I was on seroxat for 18 months about 12 years ago when I was in my late 20's and side effects were horrible. 3 weeks ago a couple of Health anxiety symptoms triggered me and here I am 3 weeks later in a terrible state, looking at a packet of lustral panicking about taking them as my little boy is with me and wondering how did this happen and what a let down I am. :( I am too scared to take the lustral on my own but my mum said try the diazepam 2mg just to calm me down. I just don't know what to do. If I take them I am wondering if I will be able to go to work and I am also having a bcc removed tomorrow (2nd one) they said its fine and curable but I am worrying all the same. At the moment I feel I won't come back from this now and I'll be like this forever. I am meant to be getting married in February, and if I am still like this I don't know what I will do.

Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 789

Thread Information