I wanted to do this post to give others hope that Panic Attacks aren't necessarily here for life and Agoraphobia can be beaten.

I'd love to be able to tell you that theres a lovely little tablet to take and all will be cured...........sadly, as far as i am aware it doesn't exist.

Without boring everyone, i got to a stage where i could no longer go in a corner shop because my shaking was out of control.............I was scared of the whole world.

I had ONE AIM....... to be able to take my little girl to school.

Looking back to my bad days, it was a mission to try and walk up the road on my own, i honestly felt like it was always going to be a mission, always a fight with myself that i would make it to the top without collapsing and i really did think that it was always going to be like this forever.

I was wrong.

I went above and beyond, taking my girl to school is a breeze, going the dentist, going in meetings, walking as far as my little legs will take me, going to huge city centres on my own, standing in queues..............you name it and i do it........its not a struggle and i don't have the fight or flight to deal with.

How did i do it?.............................I listened to my CBT therapist and then went off on my own with the tools he gave me to go grab my life back.

I'm not stronger than anyone else, i had probably become one of the weakest three years ago.

I changed my lifestyle................i eat healthily, i exercise, i read very amusing books to keep my mind in a good place as i have a very stressful but rewarding job.

I deal with people everyday who have anxiety issues and i spend my time keeping them in a good place, so i don't visit here as often as i wish i could or that i should.

I just want to give some positive thoughts to those who think they will always be agoraphobic for life..................its just not the case.

I am about to organise my first "Fell Walk" in memory of my agoraphobic days.

To remind me of where i am today and where i will be tomorrow.

Don't ever lose hope.

Di xx