Thread: Will I cope?

Will I cope?

I'm really churned up and panicky as my hubby has to go to Korea for a week for work,the timing could'nt be worse as last year I managed to come off my venlafaxine after being on it for 10 years only to slide back to rock bottom after 4 months.i became so ill I ended up being admitted to a psychiatric unit a couple of weeks before Christmas and had to go back on venlafaxine .im now back home and have been trying to recover slowly and then my hubby dropped the bombshell last Friday that he has to go to Korea for work,I'm terrified of being without him so soon in my recovery and he is not pleased about having to go but he has no choice.im going to be on my own with my autistic 13 year old son from Saturday lunch time and I'm terrified I'm already struggling to sleep and eat and he has'nt even left yet so god knows what I will be like when he's gone sorry for the rant but I needed to vent where people will understand xx

Re: Will I cope?

My husband works away from home most weeks. When my anxiety was at its worst I used to cry and ask him not to go. Of course he had to, it was his work. Funny thing is once he had gone I had no other choice but to cope and cope I did You will cope, I know it is not so easy having an autistic son to care for but he will give you a reason to cope. Maybe you can ask a friend to call in and visit and we will all be here if you need a chat

Thread Information