Thread: New here, anxiety and digestive issues

New here, anxiety and digestive issues

Hi there,
    I'm currently here to seek advice, discuss and vent about daily issues I'm experiencing for a while.

I've been having problem with my digestion for several months, and I think I might be either celiac or ibs. I'm currently going through tests with my MD so I'm not ignoring the problem. I'm just trying to see if there's any people out there with digestive problems and the anxiety it bring along with it.

Good luck to all and hope to hear from your advices when I get into details about my problems later on.

Have a great day!

Re: New here, anxiety and digestive issues

Hey there, I have suffered with IBS and digestive issues for a while now...it's almost like anxiety and these type of issues go hand in hand.

Welcome to NMP

Life is a roller coaster...you just gotta ride it a day at a time
    (Cit 40mg)

Welcome MP3. One question? Why is it about digestive issues and the anxiety that brings and not about anxiety and the digestive issues that can create? Either way, the important thing is how you think about and react to your anxiety issues.
    I think that you will find a great deal of help here at NMP. Manynpeople will understand what you're going through and be able to help you with your anxiety issues. Good luck on your journey.

Hey there, I'm new too ^.^
    I have a huge combo of digestive issues that link with my anxiety.
    Drink lots of water. No matter what the problem is that always seems to help me!

Quote Originally Posted by Tanner40 View Post
    Welcome MP3. One question? Why is it about digestive issues and the anxiety that brings and not about anxiety and the digestive issues that can create? Either way, the important thing is how you think about and react to your anxiety issues.
    I think that you will find a great deal of help here at NMP. Manynpeople will understand what you're going through and be able to help you with your anxiety issues. Good luck on your journey.
    Hello, and welcome!

I actually had the exact same thought as Tanner as I was reading your post. There is a very good possibility that your anxiety is at the root of your digestive issues. It is great that you are already addressing issues with your MD- be sure to be very open about your anxiety and not just your stomach problems so that you can be treated in whole.

We are here to encourage and support you!

Thread Information