Thread: Coconut water

Coconut water

As many of us suffer with acid reflux/GERD etc. I thought I'd post that coconut water seems to help me. It tastes horrible though. I mix it with a bit of pineapple juice (also supposed to be good)

Re: Coconut water

I have not heard of this but I'm willing to give it a try. I have solid coconut oil in the house that I use for my hair but will have to get some of the water. How much do you need to drink and how often?

Coconut water (and I love the taste) is a staple in our fridge. It was recommended to me during treatment and is very good for you. Just avoid brands that have added sugars.

Positive thoughts
    "Eat. Drink. Enjoy the work you do. Be thankful for the blessings God gives you in this life. Live, love and seek out the things that bring your heart joy. The rest is meaningless... Like chasing the wind." King Solomon

The best help is the help you give yourself! http://cbt4panic.org/

I tried coconut water once. I'm not too sure what I was expecting but I wasn't prepared for how sweet it tasted. Too sweet for me, though I do use a lot of organic coconut oil. Gotta love coconuts

I take fermented coconut water which is even better because it contains probiotic bacteria. It's not sweet at all and naturally fizzy.

Does anyone recommend a specific brand, never tried the water but been using coconut milk for a while as my daughter can't have dairy products. Also thinking of getting some coconut oil but kind of freaks me out knowing the oil you can use on your hair/body you can also eat neat and use to cook!!

"Be kinder than necessary, for everyone you meet is fighting some kind of battle"

Thread Information