Page 13 of 30 FirstFirst ... 3111213141523 ... LastLast

Thread: CRAFT FORUM........

*Buyer must collect!!!* That cracked me up

After Xmas when I can borrow the digital camera of the friend who very selfishly decided to take her camera to Barbados with her, I will take some photos of things for you to look at (not crafts, just things like fruit and vegetables or my stretch marks, that sort of thing ). Only joking, I wouldn't subject anyone to fruit and vegetables!

Now since reading Karen was gonna knit a blanket (it's now turned into a scarf again) I want to do one for over the winter months. Anyone seen some ideas for a really really easy one anywhere, or got any pointers before I start?

Piglet xx

"Supposing a tree fell down, Pooh, when we were underneath it?" said Piglet.
    "Supposing it didn't," said Pooh after careful thought.

so much to catch up on

pam the teddies are gorgeous

mag i love the clocks and gift bag you cant improve on them

piglet i updated my tired old furniture its amazing what you can do with paint fabric and wallpaper i cant wait to see your photos

mirry am gonna try the gem tree i've got a book out the library on jewellry making and going to try it but wont be anything near as good as your earings they're beautiful

my friends working next week so her 12 yr old daughter is with me and she is craft mad she's helping us make stuff to sell we're going to try making a rag doll. i'm knitting a fluffy hat for a friend.

the dolls house blinds are easy
    they're too fiddly to sew but i hemmed all the edges with doublesided sticky tape (brilliant invention) then folded the material twice like a consertina to gove the blinds effect and stuck the folded bit with doublesided sticky tape, i glued sequins on then stuck the blinds to the house with blue tack. simple but effective
    dont forget to show the photo of yours when you've done them

i missed the second part of house of agoraphobics cos my friends daughter decided to stay the night the first one was good

netty

the dreams of the future are better than the history of the past

father xmas bought me a laminator [Yeah!]

off to make some birthday cards now ......happy crafting

mirryx

Lucky devil - I would love one of those, not sure I wouldn't get carried away though

Piglet xx

<b id="quote">quote:</b id="quote"><table border="0" id="quote"><tr id="quote"><td class="quote" id="quote">Now since reading Karen was gonna knit a blanket (it's now turned into a scarf again) I want to do one for over the winter months<div align="right">Originally posted by Piglet - 22 December 2006 : 12:30:36</div id="right">
    </td id="quote"></tr id="quote"></table id="quote">
    LOL Piglet! That's because it takes less time to knit a scarf. I must be on about my 10th by now .

Karen xx

Lol mate - if you join all the scarves together you may get a blanket in the end

Love Piglet xx

LOL Piglet! That would involve sewing though and I don't do sewing [:P].

Karen xx

I tell you what lovie if you ever get enough together or squares even, then old piglet will sew it all together for you [OK]

Love Piglet

so pleased with myself today, hubby took me to a diy store and whilst there I picked up LOADS OF WALL PAPER SAMPLES lol,
    I felt so calm whilst doing it, I was saying to my hubby in front of the staff, well its a new year and I want the whole house decorated, so we need to see how it will look, lol.
    One particular sample I got was £15 a roll [:I], its so classy, I want to make table mats with it, so will have to go back and get more cos ive only got enough to do 1 or 2 .
    I will post photos if it works out ok.......Im thinking of making up gift sets with a complete table set , tied up with matching ribbon....
    then to do drink mats to match.

Taken down all xmas cards and have cut them out to make new cards.

Have you started anything ?

mirryx

<b id="quote">quote:</b id="quote"><table border="0" id="quote"><tr id="quote"><td class="quote" id="quote">I tell you what lovie if you ever get enough together or squares even, then old piglet will sew it all together for you [OK]
    <div align="right">Originally posted by Piglet - 27 December 2006 : 14:52:16</div id="right">
    </td id="quote"></tr id="quote"></table id="quote">
    Now there's an offer I can't refuse!!! [^]

Guess I'd better carry on knitting then.

Mirry - Well done for your achievements today.

Karen xx

Page 13 of 30 FirstFirst ... 3111213141523 ... LastLast

Thread Information