Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Changing tablets!! feeling scared :-(

Re: Changing tablets!! feeling scared :-(

Hi Both!!

So today has been my worst....so emotional, dizzy, stressed, im just crying out for some help!! I've had no meds today maybe thats why??!!!

How are you too?

Sorry ive not write much im not feeling very chatty today!!

Sending lots of cuddles and love your way

xx

Kim, if that's helpful I'm feeling the same today:( just horrible. crying all the time, so depressed. Don't know even what I'm feeling, is it anxiety, depression or what else. kisses for you, xxx

OMG ive feel bad.....i feel drunk, light headed, all ive done is cry again...my body is a mess!! I havent yet took my new tablet but im going to now :-(((( i feel sick with worry!!!

How you feeling Dudka please get in touch....

Lots of love and hugs xx

Hi lovely ladies

I'm sorry you're both feeling so rubbish. If it's any help, I'm not feeling great either! Yesterday I went out late afternoon to the shop and for a walk. I wanted to walk further but felt so dizzy and weird, I was a bit scared and came home. I looked up SSRI withdrawal symptoms and my symptoms are classic, but the good news was it said that they soon improve with medication. I felt quite tearful last night too. I've been sleeping on and off but waking up a lot.

I think like Dudka said, we are bound to feel rough at the moment because we're changing medication so we are likely to get some effects from that. BUT let's hope our new tablets are going to help. Kim - do you have any therapy or other treatments at all? If you feel really awful, you can always ring NHS direct or the on call GP

Dudka - I'm really sorry to hear that your friend was so unsupportive. I have some close friends I can talk to about it but I tend to keep it quite hidden. That's why it's so nice to be able to talk freely here. The sunny weather does help. I love Wales! I last went there in September for a few days.

Good luck with your first tablet Kim. Let us know how you get on. I've got to go to CBT today but my Mum is having to drive me because I'm too dizzy to drive. Yuck. I'll take the first Venlafaxine tonight.

Hugs to you both. I hope today is a better day for us all xxx

just horrible, went to B&Q in the morning with my husband to buy some paint for my daughter room- I have no idea how I've done it but I survived. Wasn't so bad actually. Now I feel just horrible. I also feel drunk, separate from my body and like there was massive black cloud hanging over me. I just took oxazepam and I hope it will help a bit. I feel like I was going totally crazy. I just can't even look at other people- they all look so normal and happy doing shopping etc. It has been three months now since I' m feeling so horrible and I don't see any improvement. At this moment feel like I start losing hope that it will be better someday... but it has to be, doesn't ?? OMG I promise you that when we all get better you will come to Wales, stay at my place and we all get drunk with wine, beer or vodka whatever and with happiness!!!Although I haven't been drinking at all for last three years because I was to afraid to but this time I'll make exception)

Hi ladies

How are you both doing today?

Dudka - well done for going to B&Q! That's great that you managed it even when you were feeling so poorly. I totally understand what you mean about looking at other people and they all look normal and happy. That gets me down too, but then I try to remember that everyone has their battles to fight, we just don't know about it. Please don't lose hope. When I was at my worst, in 2005, it took me several months to get back on track. There definitely is hope so hang on to it! I really smiled when you said about us coming to visit you in Wales and us all having a good old drink! Lovely thought How are you feeling today?

Yesterday I still felt very dizzy and took my first Venlafaxine last night. Within 2-3 hours the dizziness had gone and this morning it is still not there. I know that was just the withdrawal from Citalopram and I know that it is going to take some time for the Venlafaxine to settle in, but so far, so good.

Kim - how are you doing today? I do hope things are a little bit easier?

Hiya

My dizzyness has gone too...i didnt realise i was that much of a druggy that i would have bloody withdrawal symptoms haha!! Im feeling a bit better in my self but i havent managed to get out, i did try but felt to tense and just wanted to be home so i decided to be gentle on myself and just come home :-)!!

Hope your okay xx

Hi girls

Just wondering how you both are? Glad you have been feeling a bit better Kim. I'm doing ok, bit up and down and getting a stomach ache although don't know if that's the tablets or not.

Anyway, just wanted to check in with you both. I hope you're both doing well

Hi girls,
    I'm not doing good, in fact I'm horrible:( I really don't know how much more I can take. I feel really depressed and I cry all the time. I'm home alone cause my husbands is doing lots of overtime and I just pray for today to be over. I feel so out of my body that I'm surprised that I'm still breathing. And that emotional pain ...I hope it will get better, I really do. Sending you lots of hugs and kisses, xxx

Hi Dudka

I'm sorry to hear you've been feeling so bad. How are you now? Have you been back to see your GP?

xxx

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread Information