Thread: probiotics??

probiotics??

Hello! I'm just wondering who has tried using probiotics to help with IBS symptoms, I have been struggling for years and started taking probiotics but am really really bad at remembering to take things so it was a little sporadic and I have really been on track for about a month but for the last 3 weeks I have been so bloated and it won't go away no matter what I do, lots of cramping as well. My bm's are normal so no constipation or diarrhea but sometimes nauseous and right or left side pain, tired and low back pain. And yes. ... I've been doing the dreaded googling and see the worst of the worst including pregnancy but hoping it's just my body adjusting to the now steady probiotics? ? I have a Dr's appt Monday but Curious if anyone has thoughts on the pills, thanks!

Re: probiotics??

I have IBS and anxiety. I have acupuncture to help with both. My lovely acupuncturist is convinced that probiotics are vital to keeping the gut as healthy as poss. I ran out a week or so ago and have had an IBS flare up since............ I've bought some more!

Re: probiotics??

I take probiotics when I remember, but never had them cause any untoward symptoms. I don't know if they help but I think my gut flora and fauna could use all the help it can get so I stick with them.

Thread Information