Thread: Worried about breast lump

Worried about breast lump

I haven't been on here for a long time, I was doing good and then I found a lump. Its not really hard and it is kind of movable but im not sure if its the tissue beside it is moving or the lump is moving. I went to the doctor and he is sending me for a mammogram and ultrasound but he wasn't concerned he said I had very lumpy breasts and none of the lumps he felt were fixed they were all movable. Two years ago I was diagnosed with fibroadenomatiod breasts cause I had a needle biopsy. And the lump I feel is in the breast that they did biopsy. But that was so long ago I am worried now it turned to cancer. I have to wait ten days till I get all my tests done. Im so scared because its not painful and they said if its not painful then its likely to be cancer

Re: Worried about breast lump

Hopefully it will turn out okay. Just keep telling yourself that the doc says he isn't concerned and that the test is a precaution. I had a biopsy done once myself, and I was just as worried too. Turns out it was all normal tissue, and fingers crossed yours will be too.

Hi

This is just a courtesy reply to let you know that your post was moved from its original place to a sub-forum that is more relevant to your problem.

This is nothing personal - it just enables us to keep posts about the same problems in the relevant forums so other members with any experience with the issues can find them more easily.

“Don't be afraid of death; be afraid of an unlived life. You don't have to live forever, you just have to live.” - Natalie Babbitt

Please help keep NMP running and donate to the running costs: http://www.nomorepanic.co.uk/donate

I'm going through similar , although my doctor doesn't want to refer me as he thinks its all down to my anxiety even tho he felt 2 lumps. Not very helpful at all. Now I've gone into a deep depression because I'm
    Convinced its cancer . Hope you get the reassurance soon .

Thread Information