Thread: Scared I have Ovarian Cancer

Unhappy Scared I have Ovarian Cancer

I have wrote about this before not too long ago and I am scared I have Ovarian Cancer! Last month my doctor did a pelvic exam and a transvaginal ultrasound and everything came back normal! Now about 4-5 days I will be starting my period and my lower abdominal hurts off and on and I feel beau sous my mother told me it was normal and I was about to start! I am 25 years old and been on birth control for 10 years please help me as I am panicking

Re: Scared I have Ovarian Cancer

If you just had tests and they were normal then your u do not need to be worried.

Sorry to hear you're suffering at the moment :( but if you've had checks then honestly you'll be fine. Did you request the scans? I'm 26 and I came off the pill 2/3 months ago and I've had so many random pains / twinges i never had before I'm just putting it down to my body regulating itself / trying to get back to normal. How log have you been off the pill? It can take a log fine for your body to get back to normal. Ovarian cancer is rare in young women I think.. Even more so in women who are on the pill as you don't ovulate (you you've had 10 years of not ovulating!)

---------- Post added at 09:49 ---------- Previous post was at 09:49 ----------

Sorry about the ridiculous amount of spelling mistakes in my reply.. Damn phone!

Hi

This is just a courtesy reply to let you know that your post was moved from its original place to a sub-forum that is more relevant to your problem.

This is nothing personal - it just enables us to keep posts about the same problems in the relevant forums so other members with any experience with the issues can find them more easily.

“Don't be afraid of death; be afraid of an unlived life. You don't have to live forever, you just have to live.” - Natalie Babbitt

Please help keep NMP running and donate to the running costs: http://www.nomorepanic.co.uk/donate

I am not off the pill I am still on the pill! I am almost done with my pack and going to start! Yes I asked the doctor if I could get a transvaginal ultrasound and pelvic exam for me to be sure! Everything came back normal and fine! But now that I am getting lower back pain and neaueous and lower abdominal hurts I am scared that it's Ovarian Cancer!!!

Thread Information