Thread: Conundrum

Conundrum

I have a conundrum with anxiety symptoms. If I don't have enough time alone, I get very overwhelmed which leads to anxiety which escalates to panic. On the other hand, I notice when I'm alone which is often, I tend to think too much which makes me acutely aware of anxiety, which either triggers symptoms or makes any pre existing symptoms more noticeable. Either way I experience anxiety. & its symptoms. Does anyone experience this ? Thank You!

Re: Conundrum

I think Im similar but for me its about box ticking my way through my days. Each day is a routine which is hard to break. Need to do things but get sick of it as want to relax, try to relax and think I should be doing something bt when Im things I feel like there is nothing to do.

So, its a constant anxious ambivalence.

If gets easier over time but its very easy to fall into the trap of routines again. I think its a matter of general unhappiness with my life. I dont think I can work on it directly, but by making changes that just change it subconsciously.

Thread Information