Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Yellow stool ?!? HELP!!

Exclamation Yellow stool ?!? HELP!!

Hey guys

I've been freaking out for the past day as I've had yellow stool anyone get this related with anxiety ? I've only had it for 24 hours and I am in the process of moving so I am very stressed ATM and also i don't have time to cook so it mainly takeaways ATM.

Anyone ever experienced this ? Please help need some reassurance.

Re: Yellow stool ?!? HELP!!

I shouldn't think the takeaways are helping

Smile Re: Yellow stool ?!? HELP!!

Quote Originally Posted by MartMart22 View Post
    Hey guys

I've been freaking out for the past day as I've had yellow stool anyone get this related with anxiety ? I've only had it for 24 hours and I am in the process of moving so I am very stressed ATM and also i don't have time to cook so it mainly takeaways ATM.

Anyone ever experienced this ? Please help need some reassurance.
    Hi, I started having yellow stools a few weeks ago and did nothing about it although I felt unwell, as we do when we have anxiety and panic we put it down to this, the short version of my story is I have just spent the last seven days in hospital very ill with an infected gallbladder and am waiting to have my gallbladder removed in the next few weeks. It may be nothing at all but perhaps it would be worth getting it checked out. A simple blood test would throw light on it.

Believe with all your heart that you will do what you were made to do
    Orison Swett Marden

I agree yellow stools should be evaluated by a doctor.

Hi

This is just a courtesy reply to let you know that your post was moved from its original place to a sub-forum that is more relevant to your problem.

This is nothing personal - it just enables us to keep posts about the same problems in the relevant forums so other members with any experience with the issues can find them more easily.

“Don't be afraid of death; be afraid of an unlived life. You don't have to live forever, you just have to live.” - Natalie Babbitt

Please help keep NMP running and donate to the running costs: http://www.nomorepanic.co.uk/donate

Kinda timely as I had a nasty watery stool which had yellow in it as well as brown really mushy bits in it. I'm probably going to see a doctor tomorrow so I'll mention it to her.

I had a similar thing and went to the docs. said she didn't think I had anything to worry about, but she'd get my blood tested to be sure.
    Turns out I have a slightly elevated amylase level - about 112......
    She was fairly non-commital about what she thought it might be, but suggested a second follow up test to see if it had resolved itself.
    Anyway - long and the short of it is I now feel sick, have almost constant tummy pain etc. etc. and am convinced I am not long for this world.......
    I'd love to talk to someone about it, but don't want my family to know how worried I am, as I don't want them to worry.........

SarahH is offline Most Naughty-ish Member Ever

Blimey...... my stools change colour all the time .....depending on the things I have eaten

Quote Originally Posted by ninnie View Post
    I had a similar thing and went to the docs. said she didn't think I had anything to worry about, but she'd get my blood tested to be sure.
    She was fairly non-commital about what she thought it might be, but suggested a second follow up test to see if it had resolved itself.
    Anyway - long and the short of it is I now feel sick, have almost constant tummy pain etc. etc. and am convinced I am not long for this world.......
    I'd love to talk to someone about it, but don't want my family to know how worried I am, as I don't want them to worry.........
    ninnie, I would get a second opinion. Be well, and let us know how it goes.

Quote Originally Posted by ninnie View Post
    are you doing alright these days? your inactivity is concerning...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information