Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Achey mens private TMI

Re: Achey mens private TMI

What if it hasn't? You're bound to worry after having cancer before, but you had cancer before and got through it. You can get through this and in the meantime don't poke or squeeze! You're making them hurt more. You're doing what anybody else can and would do. Keep us updated, will be sending you positive thought vibes x

Thanks for your replies, really appreciate it, I've stopped checking my testicle now :P but I still look for any swelling or visible lumps

Haven't checked them for 2 days now, maybe the odd once or twice, and pain is still there :(
    It's not sharp or anything, just a dull ache and sometimes in left and right groin areas, the pain also goes to my legs too, not all the time though.

We'll done! Next thing to do is try to stop thinking about them. Your seeing your doctor soon and remember mind is powerful, if you're focused on something you'll be hypersensitive to it x

I know this is a hard question for you guys to answer but I'm going to ask it anyways, could it possibly be cancer even though there's no lumps or signs of swelling?

I'm not sure many people would be comfortable answering that - it's not cancer until you're diagnosed with it. You're seeing your doctor and doing as much as anybody can if you're concerned. Please stay positive and even IF and I mean IF it has come back, you beat it once and you can beat it again x

If it occurred after sex, you could have twisted them. Any activity in that area would cause discomfort then.

See your GP. If it could be cancer, they will be straight with you but if its a twist, then will sort it and put your mind at rest.

Did your cancer present itself like this the first time? If not, perhaps hold onto that until you see your GP.

Have you had treatment recently or an operation in that area, so it could just be that you've overdone it too soon?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information