Thread: Bowels incomplete

Bowels incomplete

Latley I've been worrying again as I sit for ages on the toilet and at no point do i feel complete so I eventually feel half complete and maybe go again later. I keep feeling I have to go before I leave the house. I can quickly feel I need if I know I'm gong out. Things like biscuits make it worse and my stool is always soft. I hear a lot of things like chronic disease and Ulcerative colitis being life threatening is this true? Some say its ibs symptoms but I always worry.

Re: Bowels incomplete

Phil take a look back on some of your old threads as I seem to remember you have posted about this before

nolite te basstardes carborundorum

Quote Originally Posted by venusbluejeans View Post
    Phil take a look back on some of your old threads as I seem to remember you have posted about this before
    Yes I could I've just been googling again I read about Darren Fletcher and the bowels thing I mean this has been going on years I don't have like blood in my stool but I've never had a diagnosis and not really keen to go back to doctors but fear I may like die or something but maybe it is anxiety I don't know if like u really know ur unwell u go and know there's something up?

Anxiety makes you need to go or stops you going as well though Phil. So, it could just be part of that. Eating can also provide some sensationals that you need to empty.

With you needing to do it before leaving the house as well, it's sounds like you are anticipating something. I know I tend to have a routine myself where I do this to get it out of the way but it comes from way back before my anxiety.

Ask your GP if you are concerned about it though.

Anybody else get this? I usually try and go before I leave home. At first I do some solid but I don't feel complete and I have to strain every last bit out before I can like leave home..anybody else had this? What causes it? It's more liquidey after doing something solid?

Phil Mate, stop straining.... always try to relax and let nature take its course. Hows your fibre intake, good?

Hi Phil,

It's a fairly common symptom of being anxious. Many including myself have been there, but since it's not the most charming topic to talk about, well, not many talk about it.

Before you can complete your BM your intestines need to be relaxed, and if they are not your intestines will tighten and it will either feel like you haven't fully defecated or it will block for a little amount of stool (nothing you should worry about btw. ).

My best advise is to wake up early in the morning, have a cup of coffee (just one!), and a solid breakfast - and let nature take of the rest.

If you don't have a BM, then don't worry and follow the same routine the next couple of mornings. At some point your bowels will adjust.

Thread Information