Hi I have colossal ptsd. Terrible flashbacks about an event in January that has resulted in my daughter divorcing me yesterday. That's a strong word but shes told me over and over again I've ruined her life and the baby has been so ill. I took the babyinto waitrose and asked for hot water for her bottle which was handed to me in a faulty flask. I put the flask, which was also in a jug, onto the buggy to push it to the table but it leaked onto the little baby's leg. I was told I'd never see the baby again. I've begged and begged for two months asking how the baby is but never a word. She told me every time I asked how much it was all myfault and "you did this. My own mother". She texted howmuch she hated me and to stay right away. She said she cried and cried because she wanted to take her place but couldn't. And now, after a skin graft, the baby has to wear pressure garments 23 hours every day on both legs for 2 years. I knew nothing of this. I wasn't allowed any news. That poor baby. I adored her. I've been called evil, insane and hated. I can never see the baby again. She told me in a text last night " I'm sorry but I've lost the last bit of us". That broke me. I only came here from right across the country to care for the new baby when my daughter resumed work. I've got no family, no friends. I'm a retired lady, so utterly distraught and all I do is keep hearing the baby's screams when the water leaked onto her, the huge red leg when I pulled her from the buggy, the ongoingscreams, paramedics, the burns unit, being told to leave the baby and go back home miles and miles away in the pouring rain with no transport. From that moment in the café my life as I knew it changed for ever. So has the baby's, so has her mothers. Sorry this is so long but I don't know how to get rid of the memories or the terrible terrible heartache.