Thread: thrush

thrush

Hi
    does stress really cause thrush, I have reoccurrent thrush. It goes away comes back. Been to the doc etc. Have to use cream. When I dont think about it it seems ok but Im at the stage were im afraid to go to the toilet in case i have a wierd discharge or am bleeding.stings for a second on penetration but no real pain but ive come to dread sex just in case it does hurt (it never does) Am i mad

No your not mad.I had loads of test done for wee infections and soreness and itching.All came back clear.It was all down to anxiety.And sex can be painfull if your anxious because your not relaxing.

Ellen XX

as ellen says it can be stress..I use to get it all the time had creams etc..the I found Acidopholus..one a day ..it never returned...try it I promise it will work xxx

whats that? can you get it over the counter>? I must have it. am immune to canestan/tea tree oil at this stage

hi
    you can get it in any pharmacy or Boots..or health internet site...its brilliant I promise...its nor a counter product its general sale...it was one of the best things recommended to me...give it a few weeks but its fab xx

thanks so much. Im going to go to chemit today for it.

Hi

Is your thrush internal or external [?]

I have had both, internal thrush, the doc gave me tabs with an aplicater to put up inside and cream for the external thrush.

I have had just external thrush which I just used the cream.

Miss, if your thrush in internal, cream is NOT going to get rid of it. I know now that they sell an oral tab for thrush now but not sure what it is called, ask at your chemist, they will know, or ask your gp.

Some meds can cause thrush like antibiotics )oppps spell check[:I] LOL) are you on any meds [?]

Hope you are feeling better soon

TAKE CARE

LOVE JILLXX

Thread Information