Thread: Topic: Mental Tiredness and dizziness / lightheadi

Topic: Mental Tiredness and dizziness / lightheadi

Hi

I have signed up as im very worried about an apparent condition which has been troubling me for abouy 3 weeks now. The problem i have is i seem to be extremley tired but i dont think its a 'normal' type of tiredness because it seems like i can still do things properly. What i mean is if i try to read a book for my coursework i become very tired and the words all blur into one and i dont seem to have the energy to read any further. Its like im in a permanent daydream. Ive also got a very annoying sense of lightheadiness / dizziness which i think accompanioes the tiredness. The doctor thinks its stress because i am in my final year at uni and have lots of work but i just dont seem to be able to convince myself that this is a normal tiredness as its not going away and as i say i know its a mental tiredness. I also keep getting headaches which i think is a result of the tiredness. The whole condition is getting pretty unbearable and is seriousley affecting my coursework. The doctors keep telling me its stress but i just dont think it is as like i say its a mental type of fatigue acompanied by the lightheadiness. Also i can feel a sort of lack of energy in my limbs and fingers. For example if i tap my foot i soon find this hard and its like i loose energy to do it. Its like my body wont listen to my commands. Ive just had a blood test done and awaiting the results but as i dont think they will show anything because io think its a mental problem. I keep convincing myself i need an MRI scan or some other type of brain scan done. I keep looking up my symptoms on the net and am woried it could be any illness ranging from MS to anemia. I just really dont know and just want it to go away. Sorry for such a long post im just so worried.

Any advice as to what you thionk it is or any help at all would be greatly appreciated. Many Thanks

Jarv fi

Well if it were anemia it will be in the blood test. Brain tumor i doubt it, I think it causes more then tiredness.. like facial numbness, severe pain, heavy pressure, vision loss. Think more extreme systems happen when something is growing on ur brain.

there are days i feel really fatigued where i cant even walk. Who knows. this anxiety thing seems to cause every problem under the sun. but i am in your boat. Im not sure if its anxiety or not. I envy the people here who KNOW they have anxiety.

hi, i had exactly the same condition. stress can cause this, i know! i've been there! sounds like you have brain fog, which is very difficult. i didnt believe stress could be so debilitating, it seems such a little word. but it tricks your body into producing symptoms which are very real and scary. hope you start to feel better soon,
    tc xxxxxx

hi, i had exactly the same condition. stress can cause this, i know! i've been there! sounds like you have brain fog, which is very difficult. i didnt believe stress could be so debilitating, it seems such a little word. but it tricks your body into producing symptoms which are very real and scary. hope you start to feel better soon,
    tc xxxxxx

Was just wondering if any of you folks have been tested for Lymes (spelling?) disease?

They are finding people with chronic fatigue syndrome have lymes disease. You could have been bitten by a tick years ago and now is showing itself. I was surprised when I heard this just a few months ago. I wonder if people who are, "nervous, anxiety, tiredness, heart beat problems, etc." have Lymes disease?

Just a thought. If there is anyone out there that has been tested please post. Thanks.

Rose in Florida, USA

Don't walk in front of me I may not follow.
    Don't walk behind me I may not lead.
    Just walk beside me and be my friend

Thread Information