Thread: heart attack symptoms?

heart attack symptoms?

I've been trying my best not to pull up my phone and google whenever I get symptoms but it's not working out especially since I get scared in the public about the symptoms so it's hard to avoid.

Past week, I've been getting frequent chest pains throughout the day, the pain sometimes hurt on my right side and sometimes extends to lower chest area.

Today, I wokeup and when I stand I felt an immediate elevator sea leg motion dizziness and I tried my best to not get bothered by it. It came and go but slowly subsided. When I was out, I was taking a walk with my friend and I suddenly felt like the chest pain I had extended to the bottom left and right side of lung like it felt really sore. Then, it proceeded to soreness on side of lungs/near abdomen area and my back felt sore. Then I got really worried, I also noticed that I'm trying really hard to breathe. That symtpom lasted for a good 10-15 minutes. I felt like I was almost in a mid of a panic attack but it wasnt a full blown one and I felt like I was going to get an heart attack. I had chest pains that came and go throughout the day. I don't know what I should do. I went to the er before for palpitations and had ekg done but nothing came up. blood tests seems fine and my last xray body check was fine.

Re: heart attack symptoms?

thats just like me and they also get exagerrated by alcohol etc

if still unsure got to GP for checkup

Thread Information