Thread: ESA

ESA

Hi I'm not sure what to do really, I had been on ESA for about 6 months due to depression but the payments stopped after I was unable to attend a medical assessment I have reapplied for ESA and after over 3 months no reply no money I have sent numerous certificates off to them but nothing not sure what to do or who to contact would appreciate any help Cheers.

Re: ESA

“Don't be afraid of death; be afraid of an unlived life. You don't have to live forever, you just have to live.” - Natalie Babbitt

Please help keep NMP running and donate to the running costs: http://www.nomorepanic.co.uk/donate

Hi,
    personally I would go to your local C.A.B & get them on board & fight for you! Just tell the Job Centre that you wasn't in a good place, mentally, before when you missed your assessment!
    I hope this helps?....

Iain

---------- Post added at 19:22 ---------- Previous post was at 19:21 ----------

Quote Originally Posted by db92 View Post
    Hi I'm not sure what to do really, I had been on ESA for about 6 months due to depression but the payments stopped after I was unable to attend a medical assessment I have reapplied for ESA and after over 3 months no reply no money I have sent numerous certificates off to them but nothing not sure what to do or who to contact would appreciate any help Cheers.

Hi,
    personally I would go to your local C.A.B & get them on board & fight for you! Just tell the Job Centre that you wasn't in a good place, mentally, before when you missed your assessment!
    I hope this helps?....

Iain

Hi db92, as packo said, I would definitely suggest going to your local C.A.B

I'm on ESA and someone from my local C.A.B helped me with my claim, they'll definitely be able to help you with reapplying for ESA. If it wasn't for them I doubt my claim would have been approved.

I was too anxious to go to my nearest C.A.B so my family phoned my local doctors surgery and the C.A.B visit the surgery one day a week to help people with benefit advice etc.

If you feel the same maybe it would help if you or a family member checked with your local doctors if the C.A.B visit the surgery

Thread Information