Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: so sad and worried

Red face so sad and worried

as some of you know iv got a little puppy ,he hasnt been himself for for a couple of days ,so off I went to the vets ,they think he has swallowed something omg ,im praying he hasnt because they said they would operate on him im praying he is okay ,dont even know why im writing this really x they have kept him in the vets just feel lost

Re: so sad and worried

I am guessing they will do a scan to find out? I was in a state when I had to leave my youngest cat at the vets when he ate a lilly petal. He is in good hands and will be home with you again before you know it. Big hugs for you

Sorry you are feeling low Mrs Stressed , I can imagine how worried you are but the vets will look after him. Sending you loads of hugs. xx

Hang in there, Mrs Stress Ed! Your little baby is being watched carefully and is in good hands. I am sure he will be fine. Sending you loads of hugs!

Thankyou so much for Your kind words annie alma and tooMuch ,yeah annie they are going to scan him tomorrow so worried xx

I think I worry about my cats as much as I do my children! It is no good me saying he will be fine because even though he will be it won't stop you worrying :( I know just how it feels.
    Last edited by Annie0904; 02-04-14 at 19:45.

Quote Originally Posted by Annie0904 View Post
    I think I worry about my cats as much as I do my children! It is no good me saying he will be fine because even though he will be it won't top you worrying :( I know just how it feels.
    I know exactly what your saying Annie and thankyou your so kind and supportive it helps knowing people understand xx

Just an update on my little aflie ,he had a scan looks like its ok whatever he had has passed ,im so relieved ,he is still really drowsey but he will be okay xx later found out it was a headband xx
    Last edited by MRS STRESS ED; 16-06-14 at 17:18.

Oh I am so pleased to hear that he doesn't need an operation. What a relief for you.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information