Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Why don't it all just stop 😡😡😡

Why don't it all just stop 😡😡😡

I just can't cope with these thoughts for the last few weeks I've had eye pain a deep pain in the back of my eye and the bone around my eye is tender slightest touch and it sends pain all up my head so now I've been thinking I have a something wrong in my head :( off goes another round

Re: Why don't it all just stop 😡😡😡

Have you got sinus issues?

I have this problem. Have since December. I'm terrified I have a brain aneurysm, although it's in the back of my mind now not the forefront, the fear has never left me.

I would give my right arm for a scan as it would change my life immeasurably but alas I have zero chance so the fear and panic goes on and on. You're not alone x

Quote Originally Posted by roxy90 View Post
    I have this problem. Have since December. I'm terrified I have a brain aneurysm, although it's in the back of my mind now not the forefront, the fear has never left me.

I would give my right arm for a scan as it would change my life immeasurably but alas I have zero chance so the fear and panic goes on and on. You're not alone x
    That's what I keep thinking off :( then I log in fb and find peaches geldof has died at 25 of a suspected 1 and now I keep thinking it's a sign every time I go to my gp with anything EVERYTHING is anxiety never taken serious x

---------- Post added at 21:17 ---------- Previous post was at 21:16 ----------

Quote Originally Posted by mummyanxious View Post
    Have you got sinus issues?
    I have sinus issuies sometimes whrn my reflux is flaring x

I'm with you on the peaches thing. Poor girl and her family, I've not stopped thinking about aneurysms since , like its a sign. She was only 2 and a bit years older than me, just frightening.

No one know the cause of peaches death yet. Where did you hear it was a suspected BA?

Oh I know the cause isn't known yet, and I've not heard anything about a BA I think it's just random people speculating as suicide is being thrown around too.

It just reminds you of how life can be cut short at any minute, and this scares me.

Roxy do you get temple pain too and a hot face?? X

---------- Post added at 23:39 ---------- Previous post was at 23:37 ----------

Quote Originally Posted by kurtis1990 View Post
    No one know the cause of peaches death yet. Where did you hear it was a suspected BA?
    I read it in Facebook I know the cause of death hasn't been stated it's just when I read it I thought omg it's what I've been thinking alday it's a sign 😪

Well I certainly don't know where you guys have seen that as I've seen nothing at all about the cause of her death other than links to drugs or suicide etc.
    Remember how rare these things are.

There have been a few sources suggesting that it was an aneurysm obviously nothing is known though, all speculation.

Brain aneurysms aren't rare, its estimated that 2-5% of the population are walking around with a brain aneurysm. Thankfully the rupture rate is much lower than that but its still not rare. Its a very scary fear to live with especially as its so out of the blue. X

I don't have temple pain hot face I Have pains in my head like twinges, pain in my eye and around the socket, my eyebrows used to absolutely kill when they were touched, that's stopped but head and eye symptoms remain.

I'd do anything for a scan to make my life better dlx

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information