Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Anxiety disorder, attacks, adjustment disorder and stay home mom to 4 children!!!!!!

Re: Anxiety disorder, attacks, adjustment disorder and stay home mom to 4 children!!!

oooooooo lol

Re: Anxiety disorder, attacks, adjustment disorder and stay home mom to 4 children!!!

Insomnia can be not being able to get off to sleep, or waking and not being able to get off to sleep.

Sometimes churches have coffee groups where people can go and chat. I know some people like this but it might more more general chit chat than about things like this.

There are bound to be support networks on the internet if you can't find a local one. I mentioned it because I think it's great to have someone to relate to ask questions of. It works for anxiety & depression as you get to help other worse off and talk to people getting better who you can aspire to be like. I would think it would be the same with parents groups because the educatiojn & medical systems in the UK are a bit of a minefield for learning disabilities, autism, etc and having someone who can tell you what your options are and when the authorities are messing up, can help.

It's good that you are going out for a walk, and it's even better that you feel the benefit of it.

If you don't want a treadmill, you could always do something like dance e.g. Zumba, which is healthy.

How about going out cycling? Cycling has been studied for it's effects on anxiety & depression and it's all positive stuff.

What is cycling?? I thought things were getting better but i have no me time away from the kids and then when i think about being alone it scares me because i dont like being by myself! SO WTH DO I DO?? Im so confused!

cycling = bike riding

Oooooh lol well i need a bike!!!!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information