Thread: Bleeding after sex

Bleeding after sex

Hi there I've recently been having episodes of spotting after sex it's very light prob one wipe and then that's it I've had doc check everything and all looks fine normal smear last year and bloods all fine she sed it could be I'm a little dry and that's what has caused it it's happened three times one a row but the smallest amount she provided me with some vaginal lubrictaion and the last twice I havnt had any spotting so I'm hoping that I was just dry and had a little tear has anyone else experienced this thanks new to this

Re: Bleeding after sex

Not me personally, I'm a guy, but I've had 2 GF's who've had this with me in the past. Sometimes if it's a bit vigorous, this can happen.

Hi

This is just a courtesy reply to let you know that your post was moved from its original place to a sub-forum that is more relevant to your problem.

This is nothing personal - it just enables us to keep posts about the same problems in the relevant forums so other members with any experience with the issues can find them more easily.

“Don't be afraid of death; be afraid of an unlived life. You don't have to live forever, you just have to live.” - Natalie Babbitt

Please help keep NMP running and donate to the running costs: http://www.nomorepanic.co.uk/donate

This is only my second post can I really don't want to seem like I'm scare mongering, but A normal result last year doesn't mean you're clear now. HPV can be dormant in your system and then all of a sudden for no reason at all begin to mutate the cells of your cervix.

I had the same symptoms you're describing (my bleeding was very minimal, and the nurse who did my first smear told me 'everything looks perfectly healthy') and put off going to the doctors for a few months, it turned out to be stage b cell chances, which turned into stage 1b cancer in the space of three months (i was initially advised this change usually takes years to occur.)

If you haven't had a smear already please please insist that you have one, you can never be to careful!

Thanks I'm scared to death now

Umm maybe its because its too rough?? If it been this way for a long time maybe you should just take it slow for a while. Maybe you've hurt yourself? Oooor everytime you've almost recovered it started again when you did it?

It dosnt happen everytime and seems when I use lots of lubrication it dosnt happen!! I just feel I've been with my husband for ten years and it's never happened so why is it happening now?? It's been on and off for 5 months I no something's not right!! Going for anoth internal Friday and guna be asked to be referred for another smear had one last year which was normal and all others wer normal but can't help than worry

Thanks guys for your comments x

Hi,

Recently had exactly the same thing, one small faint spot on wiping.

I had a coloscopy and they said it all looked fine.

I haven't had the bleeding since now. I took antibiotics and that helped.

Did they refer you for the colposcopy easy I've found it hard to be refered I went to private gyno who looked and sed ectroption and did a smear which was normal but that's it I wud like a colposcopy x

Thread Information