Thread: vibrating

vibrating

I am really trying to hang in there and I have had some improvement. I have actually gotten out of the house several times. I am on week 6, but only 2 weeks above 5mg. I am now on 7mg. I have this sensation that is driving me nuts. I hope I can explain it. It is like I am vibrating on the inside. There is no visible shaking on the outside. Just this buzzing internally , I feel it in my chest, my stomach and down my legs. It is like internal jitters, buzzing, but not the normal nervous, butterfly feeling, completely different..Oh, and I am also running to the bathroom with loose stools (sorry)..Anyone feel this, Please. Debbie
    Last edited by weplant; 16-04-14 at 19:01. Reason: left out a word

Re: vibrating

Hi Debbie,

Yes, I had this and I've still got it now but on my relapse I went onto Duloxetine instead.

I think its also just a symptom of anxiety hence why mine has remained.

Re: vibrating

Hi Debbie! I have the same vibrating feeling, except mine is only in my shoulders and arms. I had never had anything like it 'til I had a major panic/anxiety attack in May. It has come and gone and waxed and waned in intensity, but it still occurs with frustrating regularity. I am on my 23rd. day of Cit at 30mg. I started out at 10mg., then went to 20mg. for 42 days. I'm hoping that eventually the vibrations go away. I feel that my recovery would be progressing much faster without them. Thanks for the post. I'm glad, and sad for you, that I'm not the only one with these symptoms and they are "normal". Good luck and hang in there.

Thread Information