Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567

Thread: New

Re: New

What do you suggest ISB? I've been trying chamomile tea but that doesn't really have much effect. Tried starting magnesium but they upset my stomach :(
    I've read the Paul David book and that's really got home to me.

---------- Post added at 17:00 ---------- Previous post was at 17:00 ----------

Rescue remedy do nothing for me.

Chamomile tea? Lol, not to put you out at night not really! Buy the pills called Valerian they are called 'nature's tranquilizers' and I took them some years ago when my anxiety smptoms were really bad and didn't want to take prescribed meds. They worked without side effects or addiction and stronger than rescue remedy. Or, seeing as you are trying prescribed meds recently, ask the dctor about beta-blockers like propranolol to stop the adrenaline that may be causing your symptoms...they aren't as heavy as some of the other meds..worth a try.

Sorry I see what you mean. I wasn't clear on whether you meant for the anxiety in general or the sleep.
    I've tried beta blockers before but as I gave a history of asthma they're reluctant to try them as they made me a bit short of breath.

Ahh, yes sorry, think I remember you telling me about the asthma connection before. Valerian could be worth a go though, from any good health food shops.

I know the kalms ones, I've seen them in the shop. Will investigate x

You're obviously exhausted, as Dr. Claire says anxiety depletes us, it saps our strength and our spirit. You're doing ok believe in yourself...:

Thanks ISB I'm feeling a bit more positive of late. Not sure whether that's anything to do with the meds or just that I've changed my thinking pattern.... Probably the latter tbh.

How did you get on today mummy?

I'm not doing great keggsy. My blood pressure has been going through the roof. Just waiting for my dr app.

How's it been the last couple of days for you mummy?

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567

Thread Information