Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: New

Re: New

Well I've just woken up. Well I could have gone off again mind you and feel drowsy.
    I didn't sleep well. No different to usual I don't think. Maybe its because I was anxious about taking them and ill sleep better tonight I don't know. I don't feel any different to usual today. Got buzzing in both my legs and my body feels like its plugged into the mains. Feel tense, especially my legs which feel very weak. And I woke up in the middle of the night with my legs being extremely restless. But I think that's me again and not the tablets.

Early days mummy. Sedation drowsy feeling does not always equate to good sleep.

I went to bed at 11.30 and was so knackered from previous bad nights I did better last night.

Woke up four or five times which is usual but dozed back off fairly quickly. Prob had about 6 hrs which is preety good for me.

See how you feel as the day progresses.

That's good news keggsy.
    I think ill probably be more relaxed tonight. Think it may have been subconscious worrying about not waking up or something.

Feel floaty in my head today and like a bit drunk feeling. My mind is saying come on its s beautiful day but my body is saying no sleep! Ha ha.

Hope this drowdiness doesn't last too long.

Sounds like I felt the first few days of being on it.
    Being dragged round b and q in a bit looking at pressure washers and garden furniture.
    What joy!

Second night still tossing and turning. Woke up tense again. I have to say other than the drowsiness I can't see how this is helping me relax that much. I did feel slightly motivated yesterday but that was negated by the drowsiness.
    I'm aware its only my second tablet though and shouldn't expect miracles but I'm worried this tenseness in my muscles isn't going to go away :(

I had an average night. Awake on and off a lot, but no extended periods of wake stressing.
    Feel a bit low, but not on a real downer.

See how i feel in a bit when dressed and doing stuff.

Early days mummy, but try and fight the drowsiness in daytime hours.

That's positive keggsy. I suppose that's what my nights are like. I'm not awake thinking all the time but I wake up and turn over and keep doing so a few times a night. I used to sleep through sound until the beginning if this year :/

Yes I know its early days. I'm trying to accept all the feelings and thoughts and just go with them as normal but I feel so weak and my ears are ringing and my body is tense and buzzing/shaking inside all the time I just can't see how i am going to feel better :(

Very surprised you aren't sleeping good mummy, perhaps you have higher anxiety levels than me...you never truly know if someone's anxiety is exactly the same.

I haven't had 1 bad night in 14weeks on mirt. I'm still feeling rubbish today though! I struggle to understand if its anxiety or depression at times because I just feel saddened by it all. Really wobbly this morning.

I don't know what I'm doing wrong :/ maybe it is my level of anxiety, I don't know. I'm not sleeping any worse so that's a positive. Maybe last night there was a little less waking but last night it took me longer to drop off as as soon as I lay down my legs started being restless. I fully expected to be almost drugged off to sleep but this hasn't happened at all. First night I took at 10 and sat reading in bed till eleven when I eventually got down. Last night I brought forward to 9.30 and sat up till 10.30 when I took myself off as I started to feel a bit swayey. Maybe I'm going to take earlier again today.
    My vision feels very 'bright' but foggy in the morning. My heart pounds when I sit up initially as well. I feel like I can't quite see properly like my eyes can't focus properly.

Sorry rachy you are still a bit iffy today, I'm sure you will pick up later when your friends arrive.

Mummy, mirt will never knock you out like a sleeping tablet would but sedates supposedly.....
    I had the ringing ears.

Its so hard not to over analyse ourselves but if we can manage to go with the flow and just experience our symptoms and side effects rather than question or fight them, it can help.

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread Information