Thread: Factual False Doubt

Factual False Doubt

I do not doubt my best friend at all.

While I agree I do wish I could see her and such, then I could factually silence my false doubt, I continue to get thoughts and such feelings.

The fact is this:

I am calm, I am not anxious factually. However when I hope she is better, as I do wish her to feel better, I innocently wonder if this is factually correct.

However I feel I am doubting her when I truly am not.

I factually read the term 'False' Doubt into my writing, due to I know I do not doubt her however I get these thoughts.

I would query however:

Does myself being calm when I get such random factual thoughts, states that I actually do doubt or mistrust her?

I never have done so, I do factually seek to make sure of the facts. I do not doubt her, and said random 'what if' or 'how do I factually know' thoughts occur likewise when calm or anxious and such facts.

No factual interruption intended. I do not doubt her, of that I am factually sure.

I doubt simply myself and state the facts. My emotional connection to her is one of the few I have maintained aside from randomness. She is factually missed.

I wish all DPGs and ladies and those including of my own gender the factual best of wishes for the remainder of your weeks ahead.

If any such DPGs and ladies require factual conversation, or desire someone to listen I am as stated per usual, glad to oblige and be of use and such facts

I love her completely, never doubt her and never shall.

I simply wish to make her happy and ensure I do not lose that which is my entire existence and is priceless to myself above all factual others and such.

Re: Factual False Doubt

Bless your heart Greyback, wishing you peace

Indeed and such Miss. I shall factually have a moment of peace once conversation has been resumed with my best friend, and I have factually ensured that I have factually not made an error against herself.

While she has stated multiple times how I have not, to myself:

A new variation of said question, a new day, or a new factual occurrence is the same as a factual new question to myself.

Best of wishes to yourself Miss, and how are you factually feeling this day if I might be permitted to inquire and such?

I simply wish to make her happy and ensure I do not lose that which is my entire existence and is priceless to myself above all factual others and such.

I'm feeling ok today, my anxiety thankfully no longer rules my life as it once did, its more specific these days such as when travelling, rather than out of the blue and random...it leaves me free to help others to understand it a bit better.

I hope you speak to your friend soon so you can relax a little more.

Indeed and such Miss. This is factually deserved, the break in anxiety in which you are experiencing.

My anxiety centres around the one whom never factually causes me any. She has never sought me to alter, never wished me to change. Hence my factual displeasure that such facts are indirectly because of herself.

As she is aware, if I lost herself, granted the thoughts would simply not be there as they are directed at herself, however none are her fault directly and such facts.

I hope she is well soon, as I was informed how unwell she factually was yesterday. I know this to be a fact, and yet I get the factual feeling of wondering about such facts and if such is occurring.

Which then leads me to factually feel I am doubting herself, however I am not. I shall however seek to ensure such facts are accurate as regards my stray thoughts wondering and such.

You have facts you wish to discuss Miss, yet you keep them to yourself. If you seek conversation, I am as per the usual glad to oblige and listen if it is of factual use.

Likewise if you possess questions, feel factually free to ask and such.

Hi Greyback hope your well and hope you can talk to your friend soon take care xx

Greetings and such Miss Stress.

I am factually fine-ish when thinking ceases, however she is not to blame though I am ceasing thoughts on her consciously.

I shall be better than ever as per usual once I have simply heard from herself and ensured facts. I hope she is factually feeling better than previously, and I wish I was factually with her to assist if that was factually possible.

How are you yourself on this factual day and such Miss, if I might be so permitted to inquire?

Thanks for asking im okay ,just very tired today been working I should not complain theres people alot worse off than me ,I hope you sort things out with your special friend wishing you well xx

You were not factually complaining Miss, simply stating the facts of your emotional and physical well being and such facts as feelings.

Things shall be better than ever once conversation has been resumed if factually possible. I shall not force it and naturally will willingly accept if she is factually unable, due to knowing how busy she is and how she is factually been feeling.

Her stress, while I naturally respect all suffering, is something inhumane and unfair as it is to all factual DPGs and ladies also.

I hope my best friend is better soon. I do not doubt her, simply wonder such facts and such.

Thread Information