Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Factually Ensure Your Centre

Factually Ensure Your Centre

I have a factual awareness of OCD in the majority of its categories and sub-categories.

However I state this fact only to enlighten:

While I naturally understand the compulsion and obsessive facts which can appear, ensure for yourself to find your centre and do not allow your factual stray thoughts to remove it.

My centre is my best friend. I shall protect her with my entire existence, despite the fact my OCD has factually altered the facts for myself.

She does not factually cause my anxiety, simply indirectly it is because of herself and about herself, however she is not factually at fault at all.

Despite all facts, she has not altered towards me and never left my factual side, regardless of the unworthiness of my factual self, which she argues with and I believe her without fail or exception.

She is more factually precious to myself than I can ever state, and at present, am incapable of conveying and such facts.

While without herself, the thoughts factually would not occur, this is not due to it being her factual fault. Simply she is the object of the majority of the thoughts because she is more factually precious to myself than I can state. Without such, there would be no object. Yet and I will stress this fact:

She does not factually cause them herself. She is missed and I factually wish her only perfection as she is perfection. I have no wish nor fact to lose her and never wish to lose herself

I state this fact simply to state such, and I do factually hope I have not stated factual blame against herself or imply wrong against herself, although I am aware I have not.

I have had stated to myself I provide unusually wise advise for one of my gender and age category, however I simply state the facts:

Protect your centre and do not factually release such.

If required and desired by any DPG and lady within this group, I am as per usual glad to listen and converse if I can oblige and be of assistance.

Best of wishes to all DPGs and ladies within this forum and all others and such facts.
    Last edited by OCD-Greyback; 23-04-14 at 19:28.

I love her completely, never doubt her and never shall.

I simply wish to make her happy and ensure I do not lose that which is my entire existence and is priceless to myself above all factual others and such.

Re: Factually Ensure Your Centre

Wishing you peace Greyback, as always.

Indeed and such Miss. Undeserved I am factually certain.

How are you this day, if I might be so permitted to inquire and such?

I simply wish to make her happy and ensure I do not lose that which is my entire existence and is priceless to myself above all factual others and such.

A little down today but tomorrow is a new day. Thank you for asking.

No thanks factually required and such Miss.

Indeed and such. If you desire to discuss it, I am as per the usual factually glad to be of assistance and such facts.

I do also hope I have not stated any fact above against my best friend or factually blaming herself and such.

How was your day?

Factually I shall be better than ever once my conditions cease and such facts Miss.

My day was unimportant, and aside from the facts of when I did not think about my best friend and such, it has been simply repetitive.

As I stated previously, I do also hope I have not stated any fact above against my best friend or factually blaming herself and such.

The fault is not her own in the slightest. In the past I dwelt upon thoughts of herself and they factually created joy and such. However unfortunately, I seemed to have been altered by the OCD and now when thoughts begin, I think singularly of in what manner or fact my words might have caused damage and such.

However she has stated multiple times how I have not and such.

Its part of the OCD that you question yourself so much, and doubt yourself so much, but your best friend will stay true to you and I'm sure you haven't damaged her feelings for you in any way.

Did I factually state or imply that she would not do so Miss?

I did not. Apologies, however I am extremely specific and factual.

I simply sought to ensure I have not stated in my original post any fact against herself or in any way blamed her factually and such.

Apologies and no offence intended. I do not doubt her however.

No offence taken Greyback, and to answer your question...no, you didn't state any fact against her.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information