Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Recent Factual Completion

Post Recent Factual Completion

Miss L D Monsta - Lion.jpg

I was recently and factually requested for the following piece.

It took me a factual few hours when I got around to the task.

It has been almost a full day and such since communicating with my best friend.

While I am fine-ish, I dislike it more than factual anxiety.

My fact for such?

Simply:

If I am fine without her, and factually do not need herself to be fine, I factually view this as stating I do not need her entirely.

Then there are the factual thoughts which continue to state how it might factually be herself when it is not her fault I have stated thoughts and such.

They are indirectly herself, in that she is the object and I do factually get anxiety, however she is by no means at fault and does not factually cause such herself.

She is missed.. more than I can state or factually am able to feel at present as I seem to be in a factually calm state and such.

If my posts are factually uninteresting because of their repetitious factual content, state such and I shall refrain and such facts.

Best of factual wishes to all DPGs and ladies within this factual forum. If conversation is required, I am as per the usual, glad to be of factual use and oblige assistance.

I love her completely, never doubt her and never shall.

I simply wish to make her happy and ensure I do not lose that which is my entire existence and is priceless to myself above all factual others and such.

Re: Recent Factual Completion

I love this sketch Greyback, its really good...you have a talent for sure. Peace to you.

While I factually appreciate the undeserved nice words Miss, and I factually respect your view as naturally per usual, I am sure there are others more factually worthy of such.

I am a factual copyist or designer of low factual quality and such.

Peace is not factually complete without my best friend. While I might be factually fine-ish when thinking ceases.. It does not factually come close to factually once we have conversed.

She is factually missed beyond words I can state.

Best of wishes to yourself and such Miss.

I simply wish to make her happy and ensure I do not lose that which is my entire existence and is priceless to myself above all factual others and such.

I hope you speak to her soon. Best wishes Greyback x

Indeed and such Miss. As do I myself.. I hope she is factually safe and fine.

How are you yourself and such Miss, if I might be so permitted to inquire?

I'm good today Greyback, thanks for asking. How was your day?

Indeed and such Miss. No thanks factually required.

It has been factually fine-ish aside from no conversation with my best friend due to facts I am unaware of and such.

While I might be factually fine-ish when thinking ceases.. It does not factually come close to factually once we have conversed.

It is indirectly to do with her factual self however she does not factually cause it.

While I might endure anxiety on factual occasions for long periods of time, I factually prefer such a fact. Being factually calm without herself is unnerving factually and does not compute to myself.

If I factually am fine-ish without herself, I factually view this as stating I do not require her contact entirely. However this is not the factual case or fact and such.

I do hope I have not factually stated any fact towards blaming herself and such Miss.

No you haven't stated any fact towards blaming her Greyback, everything is ok, try not to worry.

It is simply part of natural fact Miss in all facts of honesty.

While it concerns myself, it has become factually part of how I naturally and factually react when stating facts.

Is there factually any fact or form I can offer assistance and such facts to yourself Miss?

That's very kind, but I'm good today thank you. Best wishes to you and your best friend Greyback.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information