Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Recent Factual Completion

Re: Recent Factual Completion

No thanks required and such Miss.

I conveyed best wishes to herself. As I was aware, she factually has been busy and I do hope only perfection is hers.

I simply seek to be of use and such Miss. It is what I factually function as and such.

If you yourself have a factual favourite animal and such facts Miss, or a photograph you would wish completed, state such and I shall attempt to oblige.

I simply inquire for facts to do as tasks. Nothing more and such

I love her completely, never doubt her and never shall.

I simply wish to make her happy and ensure I do not lose that which is my entire existence and is priceless to myself above all factual others and such.

Well my favourite animal is actually the lion..Leo is my birth sign, which is why I like the sketch you did earlier.

Indeed and such Miss.

Ah I see and such. I was factually unaware of such facts. Favourites are not one fact I can see. I do not factually have a favourite of any category.

However as I am not factually one for repeating an animal, as I stated if there is also another animal and such facts Miss, or a photograph you would wish completed, state such and I shall attempt to oblige.

No factually offence intended. When it comes to animals and such facts, I am singular. I have repeated animals only due to their being factually loved by my best friend or on rare factual occasions.

I apologise if stated fact is disappointing.

I simply wish to make her happy and ensure I do not lose that which is my entire existence and is priceless to myself above all factual others and such.

It's not disappointing to me at all Greyback, I understand and wouldn't want you to be stressed.

It does not cause factual stress Miss. Simply I do not see the fact in repetition surprisingly when concerns animal work, aside from when concerns my best friend.

However as I stated, if you have a factual request, I shall attempt to oblige be it an animal completed or not and such Miss.

Ok, no problem, thank you muchly

No thanks required and such Miss.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information