Thread: Change in stool and lower abdomen pain ...

Change in stool and lower abdomen pain ...

Hi all, struggling with a few different symptoms at the minute. But anyways, In the last 2 weeks what seems to of been overnight I have started getting a change in my stool. Sorry for gory details but its coming out like maltase's every time I go (1/2 times per day). It also feels like I could go at anytime but I can't. The colour looks very normal no blood or mucus seems to be present. I've also been getting some lower abdominal pain which is very mild but then intensifies (not painfully) when i need to go for a wee (no burning or blood present in wee) maybe I just have a bit of an infection and I have to admit I'm not the healthiest of eaters but has anyone else experienced this or similar, could this be caused by anxiety and be 'another' symptom. Should i get it checked out, I wouldn't say its got any worse?

Re: Change in stool and lower abdomen pain ...

Small dude, did you not mention this to your doctor when you went to see her yesterday about your neck? You've posted these two threads on the same day, but in the other thread you say you were at your docs yesterday. Sorry, I'm a little confused.

Re: Change in stool and lower abdomen pain ...

ah sorry didn't mention in the other thread as just thought this was more specific. I didn't mention it to her as it wasn't really bothering me and I do believe its diet related.But i think I'm going to give it a week to see if anything improves/worsens then make another appointment. I know I should have told her but had already spent around 30mins with her and just felt a bit awkward/uncomfortable bringing it up… :/

Thread Information