Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Was out tonight....

Re: Was out tonight....

Born and raised in Glasgow, personally. Anxiety sucks but maybe it's even harder in a busy city? (I had moved away by the time mine became extreme, mind you)

Hi AlMc, I know how you feel. I feel very lonely and worry about my future, if I'll ever have a family or meet someone. I feel really down/depressed often, I don't have anyone to talk to apart from my parents. I hardly have any friends due to my social anxiety so I can feel really lonely, I don't really get out much. You did really well going out with your brother and his fiancee and friends

When I do go out, sometimes I feel down that other people around me have partners/friends with them and look happy and I wish I was like them.
    Sometimes I feel I'm the only one or worry I'll be like this forever.

At least your brother, his fiance and friends will have been happy you were there with them on your brothers birthday

Quote Originally Posted by RJI92 View Post
    Hi AlMc, I know how you feel. I feel very lonely and worry about my future, if I'll ever have a family or meet someone. I feel really down/depressed often, I don't have anyone to talk to apart from my parents. I hardly have any friends due to my social anxiety so I can feel really lonely, I don't really get out much. You did really well going out with your brother and his fiancee and friends

When I do go out, sometimes I feel down that other people around me have partners/friends with them and look happy and I wish I was like them.
    Sometimes I feel I'm the only one or worry I'll be like this forever.

At least your brother, his fiance and friends will have been happy you were there with them on your brothers birthday
    That is exactly it =( glad someone understands =)

Hi
    Are any of you on any meds or anything to help?

Mate I have felt like this many times in life and it sucks to be like it , big time. I always feel like I'm not part of the crowd or one of the 'lads' , not that I want to be , because I'm not crazy about football , I don't gamble and I don't drink alcohol. That's what most people seem to do with time now days as it's easier to go along with everyone is doing , sheeple I call them. The thing is when they are doing all these things with alcohol in they're system they are really not relating to each other like a sober person would because it's only the drink talking and plus drunks are boring

Thanks for all your replies guys.

definitely not alone, anxiety would paralyse me, I got to the point I couldnt leave the house lucky for me I had some amazing friends who were there for me the whole way and convinced me to see a doctor

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information