Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Chat room help

Hi Alan

Thank you soo much for taking the time to explain things, it was so nice of you. I am sorry I have not got back to you sooner, but its the run up to exmas and I'm taking a little time away from the forums.

***Once this is done, at the very right of your TaskBar (near the clock) will be a new icon (you may already have it there???). It will correspond to your Mouse settings. You can alter the way each of the buttons behave, including the Scroll Wheel**

We do already have this, I looked at it, but not sure what setting it should be on. I am scared to mess with it, just incase I mess up all together [Duh!] LOL

It seems to work fine, the scroll, but if I put my favourites up on top of NMP and use the wheel there,( on favvorites) it takes everything off. I can back click and see on the url that its on the pc somewhere, but it does not bring it back onto the screen :(

There are sooo many setting, do you know which one its supposed to be on [?] I did try and change it a few times to other setting, but the problem still happend :(

Thank you soo much for trying to help, but your talking to someone who's knows NOTHING about pc's [:P] LOL

Thank you Alex for your reply

TAKE CARE

LOVE JILLXXX

<b id="quote">quote:</b id="quote"><table border="0" id="quote"><tr id="quote"><td class="quote" id="quote">

It seems to work fine, the scroll, but if I put my favourites up on top of NMP and use the wheel there,( on favourites) it takes everything off. I can back click and see on the url that its on the pc somewhere, but it does not bring it back onto the screen :(

<div align="right">Originally posted by jill - 15 December 2006 : 15:03:48</div id="right">
    </td id="quote"></tr id="quote"></table id="quote">
    Hi Jill. Thats a Mystery as to why it removes your Favourites. It must have something to do with the Coding used when they designed the Favourites Window, so it doesn't support the Scrolling. Thats all I can think of.

I dont use Internet Explorer... but, if my memory serves me right, goto the Tools Tab (at the top of the window, to the right of Favourites, then Goto Internet Options (at the bottom of the list).

Once in there, click the Advanced Tab (at the topright of the window) and Look for 'Enable Personalized Favorites Menu'. Click the box to the left of it, so it has a green tick in. Now Click OK.

This will hide the Favourites you haven't used for a while, shortening the list, so scrolling shouldn't be necessary. You can access the less frequently used Favourites by clicking the little Down Arrow at the bottom of the list, so don't worry, they wont be deleted.

Sorry I cant provide you with a better solution.

Ross xxx

Edited to add: I assumed you mean Internet Favourites.... Did you mean the Favourites within NMP?

------------------------------------------------
    Is There Really Gravity, Or Does Earth Just Suck?

Hi Ross,

Thank you again for your reply. Will check it out.

TAKE CARE

LOVE JILLXX

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information