Thread: Constant nausea - ginger?

Constant nausea - ginger?

I suffer from constant nausea when my anxiety is very high, which it has been for the last few weeks, and I know that ginger is good for nausea. I just wondered if anyone takes ginger capsules for this, as I heard somewhere they can help. Or if anyone knows a good way to combat the nausea, as the fear of being sick makes my anxiety even worse.

Re: Constant nausea - ginger?

When nausea hits me I just eat something small and often, with a small drink of water. Sometimes it's an empty stomach that makes the nausea worse.

If my nausea is worse than usual I tend to by ginger biscuits, purely because they're tasty! I have taken ginger tablets in the past and I found they worked for the time, usually I take Qwells (travel sickness tablet) if my nausea is a side effect because they're fast acting, but for a long term remedy I'd probably suggest ginger.

ERB 14/01/2016 Forever missed, forever in our hearts, my baby angel girl

Re: Constant nausea - ginger?

Have a look at acupressure as this helped me with my nausea. Its quick and only requires pressure of certain points do is easy to learn and perform for this.

Drinks with ginger in can help but if you need it a lot you could feel a bit bloated this way.

You can buy those sea sickness bands that you wear on your wrist which works like acupressure but I never tried these.

Thread Information