Thread: Want to regain my life so bad it hurts

Want to regain my life so bad it hurts

2 whole years and 5 months . I've had " lymphoma symptoms " . Two years of not living , I've let myself go , isolated myself and generally lost motivation .

I want to do all these great things with my life , I thought I would have achieved some by now . Instead anxiety has stopped me living . I just want to wake up one day without fear

I had a panic attack earlier on . Still convinced I'm going to get diagnosed very soon . My mum was in hospital over the weekend and I kept thinking this will be me soon !

It's awful and I'm so down about it , I want to take control back but how ?

Re: Want to regain my life so bad it hurts

Quote Originally Posted by worryworryworry View Post
    Hi Gemma
    Have you thought about hypno where they try to change the pattern of thinking? I think I might try this!

B x

---------- Post added at 22:26 ---------- Previous post was at 22:26 ----------

Ps I know how you feel
    Hi there !

No I haven't actually ! That's interesting as I am willing to give anything a go at this rate !

Thanks worry worry worry ! Anxiety is the worst

Quote Originally Posted by Gemmal View Post
    2 whole years and 5 months . I've had " lymphoma symptoms " . Two years of not living , I've let myself go , isolated myself and generally lost motivation .

I want to do all these great things with my life , I thought I would have achieved some by now . Instead anxiety has stopped me living . I just want to wake up one day without fear

I had a panic attack earlier on . Still convinced I'm going to get diagnosed very soon . My mum was in hospital over the weekend and I kept thinking this will be me soon !

It's awful and I'm so down about it , I want to take control back but how ?
    Hi love I feel for you Ive been were you are and everyday is a fight but its one thats worth fighting are you going to give into anxiety no you have got to change the way you think ,keep busy and stay positive and think about it if you had what you thought you had the chances are you wouldnt be writing this post you can do it keep focused what you want out of life

Mrs stress ed thank you for such a lovely post ! I guess your right logically I wouldn't be here just wish my brain would get it !

So pleased you seem to have come out the other end and understand how I feel ! I guess I just need to to throw everything at this anxiety it's a war I must win xx

Gemmal thats exactally it put everything you have got into fighting it dont let it take any more of your life love you keep going you will get there and dont get me wrong your going to have your bad days but thats all they are put it behind you because tomorrow is another day ,dont let it take your dreams its already took some off your life and thats so presious ,wishing you well love xx

Thread Information