I have been posting on here for several years with widespread pain (along with a bunch of other fears). Lately the pain has gotten much worse and frequent. I have IBS and gerd and I am a 45 yr old male. I take the occasional atavin for anxiety spikes. The pain is worst in my hands and feet around the joints but not necessarily in the joints themselves. I have no obvious swelling and pain gets worse throughout the day. My hips, elbows and shoulders also ache almost daily. The pain is often much worse after activity but not so much during. I have had blood tests at my annual physical at least once a year for the last decade or so and nothing has been found. I am scheduled for my annual physical in a few weeks and plan to ask about the pain then. I am really worried about the usual stuff, the big C (pancreas, liver, kidneys etc..) , nuero conditions and the like. I have been reading about fibromyalgia and wondering if anyone out there can give me any insights as to what to look for or do?

Thanks for listening and be well.

J2